💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think we’ll have a single from Chromatica the remix album

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Since bloodpop liked a tweet saying the album will be released in July and yesterday he said during a livestream that the album is coming “sooner than we think”,which song do you think they’ll push as a single,possibly with a mv?

for me it better be:Babylon Haus labs or Alice/Replay:excited:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
harispilton

Chromatica is nothing but Traumatica for me at this point and my hype is dead to say the least :messga:

please ban this account ty

Mother of Puppies

I hope it's Babylon Haus Labs or Alice or Replay. (just like you)

I'd also take Sour Candy :creepflop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

yes and

Babylon (Haus Labs) obviously 
Especially with all the rumors regarding an existing music video 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

lifeasgeorge

imo only if a song takes off organically; like if one of the remixes finds success in streaming then I can see them pushing as a single but other than that this remix album will just be a bonus for the fanbase. 

live and let live

Contrapoints

If Babylon Haus Labs isn’t the lead single I am officially suing for emotional trauma…tica.

Jewels n Drugs

i just hope its good and not tacky with actual promo i cant believe she let this era go to shiit smh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

GagaSuperfan1

I just hope the remix album has Gaga’s vocals & isn’t the same as reimagined. I enjoyed reimagined. But Gaga’s always had awesome remix albums that include her vocals & I’d want this to be no different.

I won't get my hopes up again until we can actually preorder the album.

But it would be a shame to let the era end without a MV for Babylon (with or without the haus labs edit)

But I would also be happy with SC obviously or Replay.

Alice would've been the perfect lead single in general.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

ThisGuyTony

Babylon (Haus Labs) deserves a video tbh. Even if it’s just a gift to fans, who cares if it charts or not. :rip: 

VasilisVas

You guys are having a discussion about a single release from an alleged remix album that hasn’t even been confirmed my Gaga herself? :saladga:

What’s the point of a remix album? Let the era continue to stay dead and move on with whatever comes next.

S0436

They can keep it if it is just artists who have ‘reimagined’ Chromatica and removed Gaga’s vocals. Maybe that will happen as a way for Bloodpop to ‘push’ some of his friends.

lilboyblue
10 minutes ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

I just hope the remix album has Gaga’s vocals & isn’t the same as reimagined. I enjoyed reimagined. But Gaga’s always had awesome remix albums that include her vocals & I’d want this to be no different.

Shygirl already confirmed they're not covers.

Archived