Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Megan Thee Stallion - Thot Sh*t (BET Awards 2021)

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Y’all are some haters :rip:

Her energy is awesome in this performance! I agree that the production value could have been higher & it was a little flat visually but it’s hardly a bad performance 

BROSEIDON
30 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Y’all are some haters :rip:

Her energy is awesome in this performance! I agree that the production value could have been higher & it was a little flat visually but it’s hardly a bad performance 

Black artists can never do right according to this forum. 

Chic

I like the song and her energy, the look is a serve too. It takes some real talent to be able to still perform a song heavily censored and on beat.

Agunimon
10 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

what? :bear:

I love Megan, this song is a bop, and this performance is great

REALLY hate the censored version - aren’t we past this as a society? Why are TV and radio still censored? So stupid.

ZiggyZiggs

Some of y’all truly hate black artists. It’s very discouraging to see. Might just end up leaving this toxic forum pretty soon. This forum is not a safe space for BIPOC. It’s really not. 

Chic
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Some of y’all truly hate black artists. It’s very discouraging to see. Might just end up leaving this toxic forum pretty soon. This forum is not a safe space for BIPOC. It’s really not. 

The same and worse comments are said here in regards to people like Ed Sheeran, Ava Max, Maroon 5, The Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Sam Smith, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Katy Perry, Post Malone, Billie Eilish, every white rapper out there, Madonna a few years back, etc.

Gaga2645
52 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

ONE! MORE! TIME! For the RACISTS in the BACK!

the SAME ones who have been praying for Rap to stop being popular ever since 2013 like betty stop being bitter!

Gaga2645
28 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

they banned literally every progressive member

Tinnitus15

I am living for Megan…She really serves visuals and energy in her performances..I like her music :heart:

Archived