Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Summer anthem - Jiggle! - AS6

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

In case you don't remember this iconic performance. 

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• JusKeepBreathin changed the title to Summer anthem - Jiggle! - AS6
RAMROD
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

I can’t believe she won for this. :awkney:

Ridiculous is better. 

It's the tiddies, before it gets old real quick.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere

I could watch this performance over and over. It’s perfectly Yara in the way that it’s so dumb, it works. 

COOOK
4 hours ago, PussPuss said:

Ridiculous is better. 

1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

Rajah should’ve won. 

Agree. As much as I dislike Jan and her following because they make her feel even more entitled to a win (I still see her as too try-hard and intense), if we're judging a Talent Show for the talent then she should've been at least in the top with Ra'Jah. Walking around punching a plastic breastplate that Yara bought does not take talent, even if she made it entertaining :neyde:

Rebel
4 hours ago, PussPuss said:

Ridiculous is better. 

Said no one :teehee:

phantasmas

i love B. Ames :music: i recommend them if  youre into ballroom/vogueing music 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

CyanDante
10 hours ago, COOOK said:

Agree. As much as I dislike Jan and her following because they make her feel even more entitled to a win (I still see her as too try-hard and intense), if we're judging a Talent Show for the talent then she should've been at least in the top with Ra'Jah. Walking around punching a plastic breastplate that Yara bought does not take talent, even if she made it entertaining :neyde:

It was not a Talent show though, it was a variety show! :poot: Although there wasn't much variety :billie: and Jan sang the best out all the singers, I even thought she might be top 3 but we all knew she would sing , I guess it was not surprising enough.

Plus Yara made Ru laugh, that has always been the ultimate objective since season 1. Making Ru laugh. 

It should have been Yara, Rajah, Scarlett/Jan at top 3 with Yara or Rajah winning.  I guess that's why even more so, they gave Rajah the win in episode 2. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

12 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Rajah should’ve won. 

For copying a Bianca Del Rio performance?

CubbyGaga
3 hours ago, Bio said:

For copying a Bianca Del Rio performance?

It’s doesn’t matter; the fact is, that took hella talent.  

JusKeepBreathin
53 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

It’s doesn’t matter; the fact is, that took hella talent.  

It was one seam girl. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

COOOK
On 6/28/2021 at 7:36 PM, CyanDante said:

It was not a Talent show though, it was a variety show! :poot: Although there wasn't much variety :billie: and Jan sang the best out all the singers, I even thought she might be top 3 but we all knew she would sing , I guess it was not surprising enough.

Plus Yara made Ru laugh, that has always been the ultimate objective since season 1. Making Ru laugh. 

It should have been Yara, Rajah, Scarlett/Jan at top 3 with Yara or Rajah winning.  I guess that's why even more so, they gave Rajah the win in episode 2. 

Then I take back what I said, especially Jan's compliments since I found out she lip-synced :deadbanana:

Archived