💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Pabllo Vittar and Urias cover "Dance In the Dark"

grimreaperbarbie

Featured Posts

grimreaperbarbie

Brazilian artists Pabllo Vittar and Urias performed Dance in the Dark on their #LOVEUNITES livestream, celebrating Pride Month on Pabllo's Twitch channel.

Pabllo is a drag queen who's mostly known for collabing with Charli XCX on "Shake It" and "Flash Pose",  and with Major Lazer and Anitta on "Sua Cara", she has recently released her 4th studio album, "Batidão Tropical" heavily influenced by Brazil's north and northeast tecnobrega and forró. Her pronouns are he/she/they.

Urias is a trans woman who has released two EPs: "Diaba" (2019) and "FÚRIA PT1" (2021). Her pronouns are she/her.

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Gaga2645

Girl what is this lip sync for your life im ctfu 😭

I actually like Pablo’s voice here! I typically don’t but baby they did NOT rehearse especially not them harmonies đŸ€Ł

Love Pabllo but that was tragic lol. Urias is GORGEOUS but I do not like her as an artist at all.

Sneaky Oliver
49 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Urias's voice though :saladga:

She usually has whispery vocals. I think it’s the first time I heard her singing voice. It’s not her style of song. Pabllo slayed though 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cssomeone
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She usually has whispery vocals. I think it’s the first time I heard her singing voice. It’s not her style of song. Pabllo slayed though 

Pabllo sang (lip-synced) very well indeed. Urias is known for her visuals, but her vocals, even in her own songs, are always quite tragic 

holy scheisse

Their energy is very much serving give us nothing lmao 

TheSlash

DITD is an underrated masterpiece and the best song throughout space and time, but this performance :saladga:

D1TxXmrWkAA7PzA.jpg

Ew, David!

Archived