Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Ed Sheeran teases Taylor Swift surprise for re-recorded Red album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran has the scoop on Taylor Swift's re-recorded Red album.

In an interview on Sunday, Ed was asked when he plans to re-record "Everything Has Changed," his duet with Swift that was released on the original Red. Swift has announced a Nov. 19 release date for Red (Taylor's Version).

"I've already recorded it," Sheeran revealed on the U.K. radio chart show, in reply to the inquiry about "Everything Has Changed."

And then Sheeran added, "Taylor's got a few surprises in store for you, I'll say that."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9593343/taylor-swift-ed-sheeran-red-album-songs-re-recorded-everything-has-changed

i ❀

Jill

Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran, T.I., Too $hort and Twista

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ThatGagaBoobStan
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran, T.I., Too $hort and Twista

:what:

Ed is already too much :air:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020đŸ€Ą

harispilton

Why do I see Taylor Swift as the female equivalent of Ed Sheeran? Only me? 

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

please ban this account ty

Gagaloo911
12 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Not just you. They're basically equivalents of each other.

Mediocre white artists who release basic, mostly generic music and everyone loses their $hit over it praising it to high heavens  :huntyga:

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

idk why people say this. ed has the same sound almost his whole career sans this new single. his performances are solely a guitar and him standing at a microphone.

taylor has switched up her sound for literally every album since red. she gives performances like a true mpg. this comparison is honestly insulting

harispilton
Just now, Chromatography said:

idk why people say this. ed has the same sound almost his whole career sans this new single. his performances are solely a guitar and him standing at a microphone.

taylor has switched up her sound for literally every album since red. she gives performances like a true mpg. this comparison is honestly insulting

Well, not to be rude if TaySwift is your fave, but to me, she's one of the most, if not THE most insincere, fabricated and calculated entertainers out there. All of her fan meet and greets are a gimmick and fake.

But if we discuss music, Taylor is very, very good. When it comes to pop she is actually brilliant, so there's that, I guess :ohwell:

I listen to her music and enjoy her albums, but as a personality she is literally soul-less. TO & FOR ME.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Not just you. They're basically equivalents of each other.

Mediocre white artists who release basic, mostly generic music and everyone loses their $hit over it praising it to high heavens  :huntyga:

nah taylor is actually a great songwriter

HIM820
1 hour ago, harispilton said:

Well, not to be rude if TaySwift is your fave, but to me, she's one of the most, if not THE most insincere, fabricated and calculated entertainers out there. All of her fan meet and greets are a gimmick and fake.

But if we discuss music, Taylor is very, very good. When it comes to pop she is actually brilliant, so there's that, I guess :ohwell:

I listen to her music and enjoy her albums, but as a personality she is literally soul-less. TO & FOR ME.

You’ve been to her meet and greets? 

1 hour ago, harispilton said:

Uhm have you actually met her by attending a M&G? Because I have & she’s one of the most genuine people & is as sincere as one could be while meeting dozens of people for 10 minutes at a time. Also it’s a M&G you can’t expect to have some deep mind blowing connection with someone who is drained from meeting however many people before you. It’s almost as if you expect her to be a robot & give 110% every time & that’s just so toxic& unrealistic.

Galagala
2 hours ago, harispilton said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Exactly. I always have that thought in my mind.

Both are talented as songwriters, loved by GP, white, top forces in the industry, and making music st8 people would love (gays would love Swift anyway). However, I don't like both of them and their boring music/visuals, and they always seem a bit fake/arrogant to me i don't know why. :stalkga: Don't come for my personal feelings.:oops:

Teletubby
2 hours ago, harispilton said:

I think male equivalent of Taylor is Shawn Mendes

i ❀

sillynate

I 100% believe all the analogue songs (like real instruments mostly from her first 4 albums) have already been recorded with Jack Antonoff. Same for any computer generated songs she made with him. They’re already done. Yes that means most of rep too. Now it’s just a waiting game and meeting with the other pop producers of Red, 89, and rep :huntyga: 

harispilton
7 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Uhm have you actually met her by attending a M&G? Because I have & she’s one of the most genuine people & is as sincere as one could be while meeting dozens of people for 10 minutes at a time. Also it’s a M&G you can’t expect to have some deep mind blowing connection with someone who is drained from meeting however many people before you. It’s almost as if you expect her to be a robot & give 110% every time & that’s just so toxic& unrealistic.

I don't need to attend a meet a greet to see the Scorpio in ha' using the Cancer in ha' as a "wolf in a sheep's clothing" type-a aura. But as I said, this is just my personal opinion and vibe I have about Taylor literally from day 1 :trollga: Her music is good and my opinion of her can't and won't change that  

Luna Lovegood
8 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

nah taylor is actually a great songwriter

can be argued the same for ed’s too so :ohwell:

luna’s advocate

Archived