Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney conservatorship unprecedented.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Sunny Hosting the lawyer on The View panel says there is two kinds of conservatorships. One over an estate and one over a person. 

For example if it is deemed that a person like a shopaholic cannot control their spending there can be a conservatorship for that in which the person's spending and finances are under tight control. The other is for some severe mental health condition like Alzheimer's. Where the person cannot take care of their own health. 

Britney appears to be under both. 

Sunny seems to be confused as to why is Britney under both kinds of conservatorships which rarely ever happens. And though maybe in 2008 (remember no one has seen the medical records) there might have been a reason for this conservatorship those reason no longer exist today. 

Anna Navarro then says she hopes the California AG should take an interest in this case. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PussOfYonce

i hate every aspect of this situation

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

TimisaMonster

I thought this was known...or did people not know this? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I thought this was known...or did people not know this? :awkney:

I honestly did not know. I knew she was under a conservatorship but I had no idea it was so out of the ordinary. I thought it was one all encompassing conservatorship. 

To prove the need for both in a court of law with Britney means either she was in the worst shape than anyone can think of in 2008 or the evidence was manufactured or someone in the courts was paid off.

The California AG should definitely get involved because this is more than just a civil case now it's probably a criminal one. IMO

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

tylertremallose

a shopaholic? britney? is she really?
only stores i ever really remember seeing her at is target lol

HIM820
28 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

That’s just an example. It really just means they might have large sums of money that they can no longer manage or are using it recklessly/irresponsibly. In the court they would have to prove she was doing this and they’d probably link it to her mental illness or addiction issues. Of course this could all be manufactured or totally necessary in 2008. It’s very strange this wasn’t caught when she was actively producing new albums and touring. How would she be able to do that if she wasn’t getting better? 

zakariah

this is beyond messed up. wendy williams was right, death to all of them!

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

She really isn’t tbh. One of my moms friends from our hometown is a choreographer (Tricia Miranda) and worked with Britney around the circus era towards femme fatale and when we talked with her, she said that Britney was like the most humble person ever. She’d bring her stuff to rehearsals in like Walmart and Target bags. Not sure if that’s her still but I don’t think she’s ever been known to be a shopaholic at all. She was never even a person to always get designer stuff either. Like the times she did was just for red carpets n stuff but you can def see she sports casual stuff 99% of the time.

It like makes no sense they would label her that.

ProfessionalClown
39 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

It’s very strange this wasn’t caught when she was actively producing new albums and touring. How would she be able to do that if she wasn’t getting better? 

THIS. I don’t understand how someone can be “unable to care for themselves” yet sing, record, choreograph, and perform whole albums 

But isn’t someone who has Alzheimer‘s for example also unable to control their finances?

Just confused why it’s supposed to be something special even though the both seem to go hand it hand 

Uh Im sorry but if someone has an addiction to shopping it's their money it's their free will for a country that preaches about freedom, this is just insane that this is seen as "normal". I've struggled so badly with OCD in one particular year where I couldn't 'function', would that mean if I was a big pop star living in California this is reason enough for me to be in a prison with no free will no control over myself and my life? I've taken care of myself because even with mental illness you are a grown adult who can make your own decisions and people around you should be there to help you and find doctors/medication so you get better, they shouldn't weaponize your mental health to trap you and control your life for a decade. This is a human right issue

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Gagi said:

But isn’t someone who has Alzheimer‘s for example also unable to control their finances?

Just confused why it’s supposed to be something special even though the both seem to go hand it hand 

Yeah. I think by unprecedented she meant that a person her age and health never has both usually it's just estate conservatorship and both is revered for people with dementia, Alzheimer's and so on. 

Archived