Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton while DJing: "Free Britney", plays "Piece of Me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Mixed feelings on this tbh 

Nothing wrong with her publicly supporting Britney, other celebs should follow suit, especially ones that claim to be feminists.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Nothing wrong with her publicly supporting Britney, other celebs should follow suit, especially ones that claim to be feminists.

I get that voicing support to this cause is extremely important but I hope you’re not a man trying to discredit other women’s feminism.

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What does being a feminist have to do with it? 

😇

bionic

Much better than David Guetta's tribute to George Floyd

buy bionic

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

I get that voicing support to this cause is extremely important but I hope you’re not a man trying to discredit other women’s feminism.

7 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

What does being a feminist have to do with it? 

Supporting a woman having basic human rights and the ability to have control over her own body.

What i'm saying people NEED to speak up publicly, especially those with a big platform, it could help Britney a hell of a lot.

It's going to be annoying if they only publicly support her when/if she is free.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ProfessionalClown
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

This kinda has 0 to do with feminism lmaoo 

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Mixed feelings on this tbh 

Why? She was friends with Britney for a while. Britney said she was so sheltered from everyone she didn’t even believe Paris’ doc but after all she’s been through Paris supports her. This is amazing 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This kinda has 0 to do with feminism lmaoo 

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Supporting a woman having basic human rights and the ability to have control over her own body.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Gimme More said:

Well considering what’s happening with Britney, it’s more common sense than it is feminism rn. I’m pretty sure even non-feminists agree she shouldn’t go through this lmao 

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What i'm saying people NEED to speak up publicly, especially those with a big platform, it could help Britney a hell of a lot.

It's going to be annoying if they only publicly support her when/if she is free.

Again, agree with you to some extent, but the kind of approach you’re taking to this is exactly what feminism is fighting against. Never question a woman’s struggle and fight for feminism.

GucciGa
18 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Its even more annoying to jump on the bandwagon and use her for props and to get praise from strangers on social media. As with a lot of these cases it just becomes fodder for entertainment. People have this real need to be part of a group no matter how strongly they feel in reality. Often times they just take part for fun and to have with friends.  Same thing with BLM, Pride etc. Just bc you don't go around draped in a pride flag abd wearing a BLM tshirt it doesn't mean you don't support it. Britney has had her say. She has lawyers. Paris Hilton saying "free Britney" in a club is not going to have any effect in a courtroom. 

And again, Gaga has a personal connection to Britney so you don't know what their communication is. Don't assume. 

😇

Putang Ina Mo

I wonder what Paris felt when Brit said she doesn't believe Paris' story.

No hate or malice intended – just to be clear, just genuinely wondering. :ohno:

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

Archived