💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy reveals why some Britney peers haven't spoken out yet

noa234

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I remember everyone hating on Iggy during the Pretty Girls era and she was one of the first to publicly say someone about Britney's team. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More

Also the whole reason why things are finally improving for Britney is because people are using their voices publicly to fight for Britney, more celebrities should do that, especially when they claim to be feminists - not coming for anyone in particular.

But i'm not here for the excuse people shouldn't publicly support free britney, she needs as much public support as possible.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Knowing Gaga I'm 100% sure she has reached out to Britney privately. Y'all really need a performance huh?

Yup. Gaga didn't even post about Tony when he announced his Alzheimer's battle.. When you know what a huge impact it had on her. She prefers to do certain things in private now and not have ppl know her business. She's done the living her life on camera thing, she's over it. 

Plus if y'all really think that with Bobby being close friends with Britney's boyfriend that Gaga hasn't been in touch with her in some way then it's time to wise up. 

😇

Reject False Icons

The thing is that Iggy publicly spoke about how the team was restrictive and then the drug search on her house, that was much more than what anyone spoke about her or her team. She doesn’t deserve any hate now 

it was unfair that at the time many thought iggy was dissing Britney and even on Twitter Britney’s account shaded iggy, making it look like she was a hater when actually is for a fact now that it wasn’t her who wrote that.

Iggy should be mad because this song started her popularity decline, 

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Yup. Gaga didn't even post about Tony when he announced his Alzheimer's battle.. When you know what a huge impact it had on her. She prefers to do certain things in private now and not have ppl know her business. She's done the living her life on camera thing, she's over it. 

Plus if y'all really think that with Bobby being close friends with Britney's boyfriend that Gaga hasn't been in touch with her in some way then it's time to wise up. 

They searched for drugs on Iggy's house because she spoke out. What in the world? 

Did we have a thread about it during that time? I don't even remember this.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BornAsUnic0rn
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

They searched for drugs on Iggy's house because she spoke out. What in the world? 

Did we have a thread about it during that time? I don't even remember this.

No they made drug searches before Britney and her did the collaboration. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

No they made drug searches before Britney and her did the collaboration. 

¿¿¿I'm so confused???:confused:

Who did the drug search and why?

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Her team, apparently it was required before Britney would be able to come over. 

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Her team searched Iggy's house before Britney was allowed in, it was posted about back at the time too.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Agunimon
45 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I think she's probably had Bobby pass on a message to Sam as it is extremely hard for anyone to actually reach Britney directly.

I agree with this. I'm not sure how Gaga would reach out to Britney to show support when Britney is seemingly unreachable without like you said, passing a message to Sam. With the extent of control the conservatorship has over her, it seems unlikely that she can reach her directly.

noa234

U all say that she showed her support privately, but were talking about Britney - the most unreachable person on earth!

and we need that PUBLIC SUPPORT 

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

Archived