Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy reveals why some Britney peers haven't spoken out yet

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

E4zrzJ6WQAQrCnE?format=jpg&name=large

E4zrzJ7WEAEmDrH?format=jpg&name=large

im still disappointed that Taylor/Gaga/Rihanna didn't showed their support..

Knowing Gaga I'm 100% sure she has reached out to Britney privately. Y'all really need a performance huh?

Agunimon

The constant desire for seemingly every celebrity to reach out and publicly voice something is super unrealistic and such a stupid thing to get angry about and spend energy on.

Neight Shayde
8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Knowing Gaga I'm 100% sure she has reached out to Britney privately. Y'all really need a performance huh?

bobby is friends with sam. i'm pretty sure she's updated at least

Battle 4 Ur Life

Iggy is a Queen!

so classy

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Helxig
13 minutes ago, Bio said:

9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The constant desire for seemingly every celebrity to reach out and publicly voice something is super unrealistic and such a stupid thing to get angry about and spend energy on.

4 minutes ago, Neight Shayde said:

bobby is friends with sam. i'm pretty sure she's updated at least

Something kind of on that topic: when Cher said recently that noone could make contact with Britney when she was in Vegas and it was a known thing to all the performers on the strip, it stood out to me because I remembered Gaga had somehow gotten access to Britney...

1292205.jpg

I'm absolutely sure that Gaga has made as much contact as possible over the years and offered support if she needs it. And like Iggy said, it's respectful to not make a public announcement about it because it's Britney's business, and she probably doesn't want it all coming out in this way

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Gatlyn
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Something kind of on that topic: when Cher said recently that noone could make contact with Britney when she was in Vegas and it was a known thing to all the performers on the strip, it stood out to me because I remembered Gaga had somehow gotten access to Britney...

1292205.jpg

I'm absolutely sure that Gaga has made as much contact as possible over the years and offered support if she needs it. And like Iggy said, it's respectful to not make a public announcement about it because it's Britney's business, and she probably doesn't want it all coming out in this way

I always thought that pic was proven to be a drag queen but it looks like Gaga herself posted it on Little Monsters so it has to be her

21 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

I always thought that pic was proven to be a drag queen but it looks like Gaga herself posted it on Little Monsters so it has to be her

GAMS, gay popstar

Mister G

I’m sure Gaga has made private contact, and Bobby is friends with Sam as we’ve seen recently…and let’s not forget that Britney’s dad is so evil his team of lawyers have probably threatened to sue anyone they view as slandering or speaking ill of the conservatorship. 

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Well, at least as much of a performance as she usually does with the "kindness" stuff :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Runway
32 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Well, at least as much of a performance as she usually does with the "kindness" stuff :huntyga:

Thats a performance?. Youre all so dense :toofunny:

Pennywise
19 minutes ago, Runway said:

Thats a performance?. Youre all so dense :toofunny:

There's a reason I italicized that word :triggered:

Public support is powerful. It certainly is not a performance as long as it is genuine and has some force behind it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Yes. Because being vocal and showing public support is how we got here in the first place. 

Where have you been for the last couple of years?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Bio said:

I think she's probably had Bobby pass on a message to Sam as it is extremely hard for anyone to actually reach Britney directly.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived