💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans slam Billie Eilish's 'tone-deaf ' selfie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

edengowon
Just now, alsemanche said:

Y'all are just reaching so hard to try and find a problem with a simple "miss u" caption my god.....

literally said in my first post i didn't have a problem with it, i just see why people may be upset.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

Leave this effing girl alone, Christ, I'm so done with the pressure on celebrities to address and apologize for everything they do, move the **** on.

River

these fans are so privilege that their only problem is their idol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

GagasEarCondom

Was she supposed to make an apology video and take a 5 month break?

My generation sucks I swear

Im not even a big Billie Fan but people all want "accountability" and then drag you anyway :saladga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

alsemanche
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

why do you think she ‘apologized’ in the first place? bc she and her pr team know that this could damage their pockets. that’s why celebs are so quick to ‘apologize’ and why some fans are so quick to defend. actions now have consequences and this could potentially lose a lot of sales/streams for billies new album. she’s scared and so is her team. they should be.

her performative apology that deletes itself after 24 hours shows that she doesn't want to bring too much attention to it. if she was actually sorry, she’d educate herself, help educate others, donate, spread awareness, etc. but no, she didn’t do that. at least to my knowledge

That's  a lot of things for a 1 second video recorded when she was a stupid child. Y'all scream for celebs to apologize then trash them as soin as they do, i will never get it. How do you she hasnt educated herself (when she literally said she was wrong and didnt make excuses for what she said)? How do you know she's never donated? Does she also need to post donation receipts (which peiple will then call her out on for making public)? Stans will never be happy with an artist's apology because their goal at the end is to "cancel" them, so whatever she does she will get trashed for now.

I wish this energy was used on actual celebrities who've done horrible sh!t and never bothered to even acknowledge them but sure let's keep trashing the one who apologized for a 1 second video (whixh was bad, im obviously not denying that) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

js4754394o9823

if selfie is bad, what else can she do? xd
act like she's devastaded? she said some dumb things as a teen
apologized and moved on

but whatever, caring too much about people who care too much is bad too

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Levine

These social media managers who are posting these random "I lovee youuuu" "I miss youuu" need to stop it already lmao 

4BLAiNE

The Twitter jury’s rules seem to get more and more absurd on the daily. 

Apparently now after an attempted cancellation, there’s a no-post / be sad / look guilty probation period. 

Butters Stotch

This is not ok :saladga: people need to let this go already.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Summerboi14
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

This has got to be the most idiotic thing online stans have done

BTS stans outdid this with mass buying a single song.
A business woman bought one song for $ 1 Million?

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I mean, I guess I understand the “posting it to a story vs actually making a post” thing, 

now every celeb apologizes on stories :Rihanna apologised for Islamic verse at Fenty lingerie fashion on her IG story, Rita Ora  apologised for breaking Covid rules on IG story. They want people to forget about it, doesn't want to have it permanent on their social media. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche
1 minute ago, BloodyMary08 said:

BTS stans outdid this with mass buying a single song.
A business woman bought one song for $ 1 Million?

$1 million? I- 

:bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived