The Independent: Ed is "pop’s most boring man"

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

anigif_sub-buzz-1340-1579975903-1.gif?ou

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

CyanDante

Ufff someone spilled the tea today! :fan::reductive:

Honestly I expected it to be generic, but it somehow subverted my expectations by being even more generic. :messga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

harispilton

I mean... he literally looks like he's recycling The Weekend's last (is it even over) era :ladyhaha:

Bold of his management to assume the GP would be here for a 4th consecutive year of a straight man dancing in a red tuxedo 

please ban this account ty

flyaway

They shouldn't say it like that. It's very offensive and the guy has his own style. I see him as a male Adele, they sing and move people with their songs. 

He's super talented. It's not my cup of tea but many people love his work so leave him alone. 

Edit: Ok guys, I know you heavily dislike him by the funny reaction. I just think calling someone "boring" is very offensive in general. But you do you I guess :bear:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Ufff someone spilled the tea today! :fan::reductive:

Honestly I expected it to be generic, but it somehow subverted my expectations by being even more generic. :messga:

Literally this :toofunny:

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head when the chorus hit (or rather didn't hit)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Killa

i just listened to the song...oh it's not bad.... He's voice is pitched like a whole tone and sounds like almost purer Mike Posner

But still there's something still Ed Sheeran. Lol i dont think the song is that bad at all. Its kinda what Gaga was doing in chromatica no??? 2000s throwbacky dance music in typical edm set

Patriziaa Reggiani

The first time he comes out of his comfort zone and he's called most boring artist, pls the song will go No.1 cause it's a bop and these sites will seethe.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived