Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton regrets how he treated Britney

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

AS MUCH AS we can say we don't forgive him, we have to recognize that this all started long before Britney's breakdown, when Britney, Paris and Lindsay were flashing their cooches getting out of cars together. It all started as more or less "innocent" fun. His style of doodling on images and whatever type of crass commentary he was making was extremely popular at the time and we all fed into it

But yes, it was wrong and it contributed to the climate that led to Britney's breakdown. I'm glad we as a society understand how violating it all is, and I truly do feel like that immense, insatiable paparazzi machine has waned in recent years now that we have access to celebrities doing mundane things 24/7 via instagram etc. I think we're moving in the right direction.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
21 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Not forgiven. It was not a one-twice or three times incident. He was one of the MAIN reasons why hating on Britney Spears was "cool" back in the days. Super happy to see Perez was banned on TikTok as well. He should change career paths and become a farmer or whatever, literally irrelevant, vile and disgusting human being.

Do you really want that for poor animals??

TSUNAMI

Can someone copy/paste the article here? 
It's not available in Germany. 

Chlorine Sevigny
9 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

No, we didn't. 

Perez would not have been popular if he didn't get clicks and views. "we" = GP

HausOfAntonio

Does he understand “full accountability” means legal action and most probably jail time?

A D A M

I thought he disappeared after many disgusting stuff he did in the past :saladga:

I can understand that school bully after years could mature up and understand his wrongdoings, but Perez was fully responsible adult person that grieved on many people in order to get some gains and then he shows up to the party and says that he is supportive and sorry :what: I hope its the last we hear about him in media.

TSUNAMI
27 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Perez would not have been popular if he didn't get clicks and views. "we" = GP

Well, I always found him disgusting. Didn't give him click even when he was nice with Gaga

Reject False Icons

Didn’t he even defend the conservatorship just like 3 months ago on that BBC documentary? 
Still trash anyways 

Aphasic

I think that actions speak louder than words. Shut down your site and stop your podcasts. That'll show coherence.

harispilton
Just now, Aphasic said:

I think that actions speak louder than words. Shut down your site and stop your podcasts. That'll show coherence.

33 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Does he understand “full accountability” means legal action and most probably jail time?

Y'all woke up and spoke facts. Now lets NEVER discuss Perez again, let him drown in silence.

please ban this account ty

Archived