💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton regrets how he treated Britney

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

”The gossip writer said he takes "full accountability" for his past attacks on the troubled pop star, who has been legally placed under the control of her father, Jamie Spears, for 13 years. ”

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
harispilton

Not forgiven. It was not a one-twice or three times incident. He was one of the MAIN reasons why hating on Britney Spears was "cool" back in the days. Super happy to see Perez was banned on TikTok as well. He should change career paths and become a farmer or whatever, literally irrelevant, vile and disgusting human being.

please ban this account ty

COOOK

He contributed big time to creating the image Britney had as "mentally unstable" during those years. Taking accountability now doesn't mean show "deep regret" to the world, and pointing out how she invited him on the Circus tour does nothing.

And speak of, I see what Britney did there... putting the spotlight on the biggest clown of the circus :billie:

flyaway

He's not a genuine person. He has treated a lot of people like trash, including LG and many others. 

He's doing this (once again) to gain some attention because he's VERY irrelevant today. 

Kimmo

I doubt he regrets it, he’s vile and says things to be current, so go back to being banned from Tik Tok and crying about it before Will I Am find ya again, is not a threat is a warning so…

ImpressiveTintedFattaileddunnart-max-1mb

Hottie Detector

Dr Fudge

He can keep his apologies. If anybody has ever deserved to be cancelled, it’s this a$$hole. He’s the prototype for being a celebrity bully. Vile human being.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Ziggy

How is it an apology when he’s also like “look I was invited on tour with her! See? We’re cool!”

but the circus tour was under the conservatorship...

he’s legitimately such an awful person and I am really not one to say that about people.

Also notice that he’s making the forgiveness tour NOW at a very press opportunistic time and after he has been called out for days. What an ungenuine dumpster fire. He’s the EXACT person Britney was talking about in the press who is hypocritically trying to profit off of her fight. 

Anderson123

If You Say So Shrug GIF

He's part of the reason why Britney went through so much sh!t and not just her, he harrassed so many artists on his website, Gaga included and Amy Winehouse. There were also several gay men who didn't feel ready to come out of the closet and he had the nerve to expose and pretty much force them to confess. Such a sick person, can't believe people kept making him bigger and bigger. And it's not once or twice, he did this for YEARS. He's like the lowest of the lowest of the gay community.

alsemanche

How convenient to regret it just now hmm

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

Nah, next.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatography

people are only sorry when they become threatened, now all this sh!t is coming to light. no one buys his lame ass apology 

Archived