news

Gaga tweets: BTW The Tenth Anniversary OUT NOW

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

No offense my queen but wake me up when you release some bonus tracks from the vault like Ms. Swift

unimpressed country music GIF by Shania Twain

voltron92

Can't say that I'm not disappointed that Janelle Monáe didn't cover one of the songs 😢

MadreMonster
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

No offense my queen but wake me up when you release some bonus tracks from the vault like Ms. Swift

Yes. And not some acoustic demos. I want some edgy electronic tracks.

PartySick

She tweeted twice just to make sure y'all gays heard her say you're born this gay :billie:

🖤

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, PartySick said:

She tweeted twice just to make sure y'all gays heard her say you're born this gay :billie:

Omg she did? DrunkGa strikes again. :ladyhaha:

My bad. Please merge or delete this instead. 

nostalgia’s for geeks

PartySick
Just now, Gagz4Gaga said:

Omg she did? DrunkGa strikes again. :ladyhaha:

My bad. Please merge or delete this instead. 

I don't think there is a thread for it :bear:

Congrats :bear:

🖤

Jill
30 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

22 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Yes. And not some acoustic demos. I want some edgy electronic tracks.

Lol these comments sound so spoiled and privileged it almost makes me laugh. Almost.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MadreMonster
30 minutes ago, Jill said:

Lol these comments sound so spoiled and privileged it almost makes me laugh. Almost.

I appreciate that she wanted to give us some content, but it wasn’t great content. Wanted something different than what was released.

I don’t think that’s spoiled or privileged. Would have preferred her to just not release something new at all and just merch :vegas:

Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

Didn't she release Stuck On ****ing You – an outtake from Born This Way a decade ago?

Also, according to the leaked legal documents last year, most of the songs she wrote for Born This Way were included in the album (except for the one Gaga wrote for TLC)

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Phlop

1. Highway Unicorn

2. Yoü & I

3. Born This Way

4. Marry The Night

5. The Edge of Glory

6. Judas

BYE

River

Dear fans,

It's not about you, it's about celebrating LGBTQ+ artists and allies and give them a voice on the best album of one of the greatest artist in the world right now.

You can't understand what this is doing for each and one of them (yes even Kylie who's been struggling to have a success in the US) and the big visibility that they are getting, from media, radio and GP.

BTW was never about Gaga, so it shouldn't be about Gaga, the demos or whatever, it should be about celebrating the LGBTQ+ community in a unique way and this was her best artist vision to do so.

Thank you and now stream the album:firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Whew!! The way I bopped to Highway Unicorn remake!!

ChubbyVagueBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

anyone who got TASTE and enjoy Fleetwood Mac will enjoy it like I do!!

ChubbyVagueBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tayko
15 minutes ago, River said:

Dear fans,

It's not about you, it's about celebrating LGBTQ+ artists and allies and give them a voice on the best album of one of the greatest artist in the world right now.

You can't understand what this is doing for each and one of them (yes even Kylie who's been struggling to have a success in the US) and the big visibility that they are getting, from media, radio and GP.

BTW was never about Gaga, so it shouldn't be about Gaga, the demos or whatever, it should be about celebrating the LGBTQ+ community in a unique way and this was her best artist vision to do so.

Thank you and now stream the album:firega:

Dear River,

This is the biggest fan service cash crab Gaga ever done so you saying it's not about us.. i have to laught :ladyhaha:

flavor of love wtf GIF

🇫🇷 My english sucks

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Dear River,

This is the biggest fan service cash crab Gaga ever done so you saying it's not about us.. i have to laught :ladyhaha:

flavor of love wtf GIF

PRAYING Y'ALL GET NOTHING TO CRY ABOUT NEXT TIME!! BUT Y'ALL PROLLY STILL DO COS Y'ALL ARE ANNOYING LIKE DAT!! :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived