Featured Posts

MadreMonster

I don’t need it I don’t need it :ladyhaha:

My heart says yes, my wallet says no

Patriziaa Reggiani

Vinyl and casette cool

I will not watch House of Gucci

This is overpriced because of the hype only. Disappointed

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

GagasEarCondom
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I don’t need it I don’t need it :ladyhaha:

My heart says yes, my wallet says no

Fight the urge sis

Its either you choose homelessness

Or Gagas merch

Choose wisely:koons:

Im joking 

Or am I :stalkga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

mamo

the vinyl looks beautiful :bradley:

just need her UK store to update already - they’re too slow!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Alannah
25 minutes ago, good said:

This is overpriced because of the hype only. Disappointed

I feel like the merch is priced the same as any other drop she's done. All merch is technically overpriced.

12 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I feel like the merch is priced the same as any other drop she's done. All merch is technically overpriced.

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/Music/Chromatica-Cassette-1/6EQH154K000

one cassette for £7, or ~$10 

the markup is about 200% of what it ought to be. Cassettes are nooooot expensive to manufacture, none of this is.

And $60 for 3 LP is maybe okay if you get some extras in the packaging like with Chromatica trifold vinyl, but you only get the records and a new design. No booklet or extra content for the price. Even the UO 3LP for TFM was only $40…. So this is like a 50% markup on vinyl without even being a box set, like TFM was.

They can do better than to gouge the fans for every extra penny, this is just kind of difficult to process as a diehard.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MessyTop

The prices are truly ridiculous. Even Taylor( the girl who did 9 vinyl variants of Folklore) has the triple vinyl for Fearless for 39 bucks! Not 60! 

Alannah
2 minutes ago, good said:

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/Music/Chromatica-Cassette-1/6EQH154K000

one cassette for £7, or ~$10 

the markup is about 200% of what it ought to be. Cassettes are nooooot expensive to manufacture, none of this is.

And $60 for 3 LP is maybe okay if you get some extras in the packaging like with Chromatica trifold vinyl, but you only get the records and a new design. No booklet or extra content for the price. Even the UO 3LP for TFM was only $40…. So this is like a 50% markup on vinyl without even being a box set, like TFM was.

They can do better than to gouge the fans for every extra penny, this is just kind of difficult to process as a diehard.

That's very true, but there's also more artists featured than usual with the re-imagined tracks. I'm disappointed by the prices, but not surprised. There's a bigger collector's element to the BTW drop, especially with the double cassette set, so marketing will take advantage of that. They can do better, I'm sure, but they won't if people are spending. I also don't avidly collect, so it's easy for me to say "mehhh thanks but no thanks". 

Archived