💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Anne With An E' Star Diagnosed With Cancer

Jill

Featured Posts

Jill

awae3-ep306-day11-kw-0054r-1624300742.jp

On Friday, Anne With an E star Miranda McKeon announced on Instagram that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

The 19-year-old actress, who starred in the recently adapted Anne of Green Gables Netflix series as Josie Pye, shared the news in an Instagram post containing several slides. The first slide is of Miranda standing in a doctor's office, while the rest of the slides are handwritten notes explaining her diagnosis and documenting her "journey."

source: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a36791563/anne-with-an-e-miranda-mckeon-breast-cancer-instagram-reaction/#:~:text=On Friday%2C Anne With an,Instagram post containing several slides.

PSA: this type of cancer is pretty curable so chances are she'll be fine

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ProfessionalClown

No person that young should have to deal with a life threatening illness was like this. It’s scary as hell. I hope she beats it :pawsup:

GucciGa

God, I hope she makes a full recovery. That is scary. I wish mammograms were mandatory once a year from a young age. My boobs get very sore at certain times and I get so paranoid it's something serious. Hearing somebody this age has it really drives it home that anyone can get it. 

😇

I hope she can beat this. Cancer is such a scary diagnosis. I hope she has a strong circle around her. Praying for her.

Shipper

So young. Good thing she went to the doctor and she got diagnosed. I hate going to the doctor and only went to see my primary doctor this year after 12 years of being an adult.

Check ups are so important!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Economy

Awe man i hope she recovers :(

She was really good in the series too. Of the non main cast characters shes the one of the girls i recall the best cuz she did so well and her character i found so likable and realistic

Archived