society

US facing record-breaking heatwave in the Northwest

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“With California and the rest of the Southwest still reeling from the extreme heat that shattered hundreds of records last week, the Northwest is now bracing for a sweeping multi-day heat wave that could be the region's worst in 12 years.

The dangerous heat will cause temperatures to soar 25-35 degrees above average, including for locations like Portland and Seattle.

Daily, monthly, and even all-time records are expected to be shattered easily. Seattle's all-time high (103), Portland's (107), and Spokane's (108) are all in jeopardy.“

• Like 1
Gaga2645

Had a feeling this was going to happen after the freeze we had in Texas. Really expecting miss earth to have a bit of literally breakdown soon tbh

Bonkers

This is what they deserve for not digging a hole and pushing republicans into it.  :haroon:

Let them live in Fraggle Rock away from the rest of society.

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Aphroditus
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Seattle's all-time high (103), Portland's (107), and Spokane's (108) are all in jeopardy.“

Confused Thinking GIF

Me trying to figure that out in Celsius 

• Like 1
Alannah

That picture... :air:

I was in San Rafael, California last week and the Air BnB we stayed in only air conditioned one part of the home because they rarely ever get heat about 80-85 degrees. It was 110 while we were there. 

Lucas
7 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Confused Thinking GIF

Me trying to figure that out in Celsius 

It's 42°C.

LateToCult

It’s swamp ass everyday in these drawers, ladies. At least it’s more of a dry heat. 

Daenerys

It’s literal torture! I don’t even wanna walk to my car because inside is 5-10 degrees hotter and the AC takes minutes to start cooling so it’s like oven heat blowing until it’s finally cool. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
Ronnie

I live in Phoenix and let me tell you..... it's been miserable! We finally cooled off a bit and got a little rain but now it's humid and gross. 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I live in Phoenix and let me tell you..... it's been miserable! We finally cooled off a bit and got a little rain but now it's humid and gross. 

Triple digits and thick humidity? Sounds like Florida :enigma:

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
  • LMAO 1
Ronnie
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Triple digits and thick humidity? Sounds like Florida :enigma:

I don't believe Florida gets to 118 on several days during the summer but that humidity is killer.:heat:

KanyeWest

Climate change is getting so bad

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Healed My Heart

I live in Seattle, can confirm it is awful right now

And most of us don't have air conditioning :vegas:

She/her 💗💜💙