Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Double Feature - Poster Released

CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Some might say that GagaDaily is your American Horror Story? :gum:  

With the amount of bullshit I’ve seen, GGD is my personal AHS and seventh layer of hell. I’m a masochist I guess 

sillynate

I’m still confused about this season 

is it 10 sea episodes and 10 sand episodes? 

5 sea and 5 sand? 

is it two episodes a week, one after the other (sea and sand??) 

highlikegaga

i've been waiting for aliens since S2. Can't wait to learn the mythology behind them. I feel like one part of the season is going to be the sirens (rumored?) and the other is going to be about aliens. and it'll have different human characters connected to the two stories, but they'll be blended together somehow in the end. (inb4 Ryan makes it canon that those two from the posters birthed the human race :ladyhaha:)

Meredith Grey
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I’m still confused about this season 

is it 10 sea episodes and 10 sand episodes? 

5 sea and 5 sand? 

is it two episodes a week, one after the other (sea and sand??) 

6 episode will make up the first half, 4 will take up the second. We’ll get all 6 episodes of part one first over the first six weeks, then the second with a mostly different cast will happen with the final episode the week of Halloween. Angelica Ross confirmed her character will be appearing in both seasons (her character’s name is the Chemist). 6 by the sea in Provincetown which will most likely follow the creature on the left of the posters. 4 by the sand, aka in the desert, which will most likely center around the aliens on the right of the poster. But before that, starting on July 15 we have the Hulu spin-off airing one episode a week until the premiere of double feature. So we’ll have new AHS content every week from July 15 to October 27.

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

6 episode will make up the first half, 4 will take up the second. We’ll get all 6 episodes of part one first over the first six weeks, then the second with a mostly different cast will happen with the final episode the week of Halloween. Angelica Ross confirmed her character will be appearing in both seasons (her character’s name is the Chemist). 6 by the sea in Provincetown which will most likely follow the creature on the left of the posters. 4 by the sand, aka in the desert, which will most likely center around the aliens on the right of the poster. But before that, starting on July 15 we have the Hulu spin-off airing one episode a week until the premiere of double feature. So we’ll have new AHS content every week from July 15 to October 27.

So it's basically like Roanoke how it was split into 2 halves, with the reenactment "show" and then the found footage. 

Meredith Grey
6 hours ago, Stephen said:

So it's basically like Roanoke how it was split into 2 halves, with the reenactment "show" and then the found footage. 

Yes, in a way. But two completely different stories with completely different characters besides Angelica Ross’s.

Santanasay

I hope this season brings life back into the series. Everything started going to **** after seasons 5-7. Seasons 8-9 were messy and boring as hell shame on those writers. This seems interesting and fresh. 

Damon
8 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

If he always mess it up why do you keep watching? :laughga:

Idk those comments became a tradition in the AHS fandom just like the constant Gaga bashing…makes no sense

because i think he actuslly has a creative mind and comes up with pretty interesting concepts/themes and every time i try to give him a chance another chance bc he captivates me with it but ever since hotel (cult was kinda cool imo) the season ends up being kinda messy/lame

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived