Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Charles questioned by police over Diana's death

Aphasic

Featured Posts

GucciGa

I read this a week ago. More tabloid BS that meghan/Harry stans are trying to use against Charles, even though it was merely procedure. 

😇

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I read this a week ago. More tabloid BS that meghan/Harry stans are trying to use against Charles, even though it was merely procedure. 

I mean, they definitely have reason to with a lot of stuff coming out over them not liking Diana and her public image. Charles is not a good person lmao. 

GucciGa
13 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I mean, they definitely have reason to with a lot of stuff coming out over them not liking Diana and her public image. Charles is not a good person lmao. 

Well he didn't bloody kill her, did he? That's what I'm calling out. People genuinely believe that the royals had her bumped off and I have zero time for conspiracies like that. Let's call it as it is.. Diana is dead bc she got into a speeding car driven by a drunk driver and didn't wear a seat belt. 1, 2, 3 - bam! The nonsense needs to stop. 

😇

Future Lovers
13 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Well he didn't bloody kill her, did he? That's what I'm calling out. People genuinely believe that the royals had her bumped off and I have zero time for conspiracies like that. Let's call it as it is.. Diana is dead bc she got into a speeding car driven by a drunk driver and didn't wear a seat belt. 1, 2, 3 - bam! The nonsense needs to stop. 

I don’t believe that he had her killed, or that anyone in the family did for that matter, but let’s not pretend he isn’t guilty of other things! He might have been innocent in her actual death but he sure isn’t innocent elsewhere. It’s pretty evident that the man emotionally abused Diana for the entirety of their marriage and then turned around to cheat on her just to drive the knife in further. He is responsible for much of the darkness she endured once she became a royal and afterward as well. That’s pretty much where this idea of him having her offed comes from. It’s very easy to think of the man as capable of doing something like that when he was capable of doing the terrible things he did to her in life. Honestly, if she hadn’t died in the accident, there’s no doubt his continuous bullying of her would’ve led her to taking her own life (like it almost did once already). The abuse is what he should’ve been investigated for, but he got away with it like all the royals get away with their misbehavior. 

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

The theory isn’t really far fetched tho considering how badly the royal family looked down at Diana for all she did that defied the norms. There’s a reason why people still love her to this day and why so many despise the family. I’m not sure if they did or not but it certainly isn’t crazy to suspect it

LaLuna

I mean, Charles is a POS, no doubt about that, and I definitely think someone at Buckingham Palace might have been involved, but having the mother of his children killed? I don't think so.

Joshie S

I've always ALWAYS believed that SOMEONE in the royal family or a staff/worker/organiser whatever it may be, was some how involved with Diana's death.

They would have known her movements leading up to the accident. 

The family also knew Diana was working to expose the family to the media via books & interviews. They had to get rid of her.

Anyone who believes otherwise is blind to the truth IMO.

I'm glad & surprised they questioned Charles. Even if he wasn't directly involved, he was involved & the family all know it.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Bottom

It was most likely prince philip that had her killed. I remember dodi fayeds (the guy who diana was dating and was killed with her in the crash) father said it in an interview somehwere 

PussOfYonce

2 minutes ago, Bottom said:

It was most likely prince philip that had her killed. I remember dodi fayeds (the guy who diana was dating and was killed with her in the crash) father said it in an interview somehwere 

theres so much evidence to support that she was killed its insane 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Gagas lil monster
31 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

is he Gay?

Meme Wtf GIF

With Peace and love

There is the family, then there is the firm. The family are incestuous and out of touch, the firm are puppet masters, handling public appearances, schedules, rules to live by etc.

The firm killed her.

Nathaniel Arven

It's so hypocritical. papz killed her, and any people buying the paparazzi stuff. But it's a journalist that is trying to put the fault on somebody else... Adults are hypocritical fawks.

GucciGa
6 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The theory isn’t really far fetched tho considering how badly the royal family looked down at Diana for all she did that defied the norms. There’s a reason why people still love her to this day and why so many despise the family. I’m not sure if they did or not but it certainly isn’t crazy to suspect it

Its beyond crazy. 

😇

Archived