💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney felt forced into a mental health facility against her will (NYT)

Gimme More

Featured Posts

GucciGa

How come she is allowed to have a boyfriend.. Especially one who does not like her dad

😇

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I struggle so much to understand why this whole situation is still going. Are her lawyers that weak? Is her father that powerful? I have even been avoiding Britney music over the past years because we don’t know what’s genuine and what she has been forced into doing anymore. I feel bad listening to her songs knowing those evil people are profiting from them.

It’s her father explicitly exploiting and abusing his own daughter when nobody else in her family seems to realize it and speak out about it or try to help and save Britney? Are they all scared by her father? He’s a disgusting monster!!!  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, Bio said:

Haven’t we known this since even before the conservatorship? The very first time she was put on rehab she already said she didn’t want to go. Why are people pretending they don’t know this stuff?

It was rumours, now it is confirmed.

Plus read the other parts, she's been fighting to end it for YEARS privately and the Judges have been saying stuff like “And who is she to be demanding that of anybody?”.

This is massive, this is the New York Times revealing that Britney has said she feels the conservatorship is oppressive and too controlling. The way she is a millionaire and is on a small allowance and her dad refers to her as a 'race horse' in court and that she should be treated like one.

I think this articles shows exactly how she's been ignored and mistreated by those around her and the court system. She's expressed her concerns multiple times and nothing happens.

She said she wanted to retire in 2014 and the Judge is like 'we'll see' - there is just so much to pack in.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pretty Please

Its so scary because i want her out of this so so badly but then also the boyfriend scares the **** out of me. I dont think he has britneys best intentions at heart even if his immediate goals (getting her out) are the same as ours

freebit

“Absolutely inappropriate,” the judge replied. “And who is she to be demanding that of anybody?”

^That judge can go to hell. WTF.

I can't imagine how frightening it would be to be under someone else's control like that while they're mentally abusing you, and physicaly abusing your kid(s). 

Pretty Please
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

Haven’t we known this since even before the conservatorship? The very first time she was put on rehab she already said she didn’t want to go. Why are people pretending they don’t know this stuff?

It was literally leaked and confirmed by the NYT why are you acting snotty when we have actual confirmation of things we didnt know before? Theres paragraphs and paragraphs of new information that were mistakenly unsealed aka no one has known these specific details til now. So, why the high horse? Obviously everyone here cares and obviously the NEW YORK TIMES wouldnt be writing more on it if there wasnt more to discuss. 

1 minute ago, Pretty Please said:

It was literally leaked and confirmed by the NYT why are you acting snotty when we have actual confirmation of things we didnt know before? Theres paragraphs and paragraphs of new information that were mistakenly unsealed aka no one has known these specific details til now. So, why the high horse? Obviously everyone here cares and obviously the NEW YORK TIMES wouldnt be writing more on it if there wasnt more to discuss. 

Calm down Beyoncé, I'm not saying people don't care and that there is no new information. I'm talking about people who are suddenly shocked that Britney is going through all this when Britney's been telling this for years now. Have y'all not seen For The Record? That was made by the very people who are controlling her and still, she was dead ass saying she was sick of being controlled and forced to work. 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Don’t feed the troll 

insight
46 minutes ago, Bio said:

Because it was lucrative for the press to portray her as mentally unstable in the mid 00s for the sake of headlines and sales. All that noise erased the GP's ability to question that narrative and they actually rejoiced following her so called meltdown.

Reject False Icons

Besides my obvious thought about the conservatorship along these years

Does anybody know what date was when she was performing with a really dangerous high fever ? :triggered: it’s abosulutely gross how her dad can be so soulless 

Gimme More
34 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Besides my obvious thought about the conservatorship along these years

Does anybody know what date was when she was performing with a really dangerous high fever ? :triggered: it’s abosulutely gross how her dad can be so soulless 

There’s a video from the POM tour in 2018 going viral where she said it. I believe it was July 19th 2018 in Atlantic city.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons
6 hours ago, Gimme More said:

There’s a video from the POM tour in 2018 going viral where she said it. I believe it was July 19th 2018 in Atlantic city.

Thank you đŸ™đŸŒÂ 

it’s just unbelievable how sick and horrible you can feel with fever, and she was forced to do a 2 hour performance, and it’s so dangerous, she could have convulsed on stage :saladga: 

I really hate judge goetz, with her responses to Britney, 

Starmie25

All of this is just heartbreaking! Our system is so ****ed up. I hope Britney and her sons can have a peaceful life away from all these toxic cunts asap! 

Archived