šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chris Brown under investigation for battery

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Chris Brown is under investigation for battery - as alleged victim claims he slapped the back of her head so hard her weave came off.

The alleged victim had no injuries, aside from the allegedly dislodged weave, and no arrests have been made.

source

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

weed

hope there's a fine or smth, don't slap people in the back of the head so hard their weave comes off.

TSUNAMI
Just now, weed said:

hope there's a fine or smth, don't slap people in the back of the head so hard their weave comes off.

I hope he gets jailed.Ā 

If this is true then he didn't learn anything since Rihanna and is the same aggressive egotrip he was before.Ā 

HuffsAhoy

When abusive people aren't given real consequences for their actions, this is what happens.Ā 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

pop a 911
1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

dislodged weave
Ā 

:bradley:

iā€™m not real, iā€™m theatre

ProdigyARTPOP

over a weaveĀ :toofunny:,

iā€™d be honored if Chris Brown pushed my weaveĀ 

SharkmanthaC

He needs therapy. Abusers rarely change. This story may just say that her weave was knocked out which I understand how some of you can joke about it. The truth is, in abusive relationships this could be one incident. Either way, hitting your significant other is never okay. (Unless itā€™s some kind of kink you like but thatā€™s consensual at that point.)Ā 

she/her/hers

Archived