💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Avril Lavigne serves vampire in TikTok debut

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Oh she’s got those GOOD genes. Forget the sacrificial babies. We need her mom’s eggs and her dad’s sperm cells.  :enigma:

Anderson123

I want Avril's skin care routine. :bradley: If this bich manages to get a Tik Tok fanbase then the next album will definitely get more than attention than self titled and Head Above Water. I really hope she does well, she deserves it.

FameHookah

Omg she looks amazing isnt she like 36-38?

And im here looking like a dry potato at 29 :giveup:

WTF is MDNA

LandonM170

I can't wait for AL7! Home girl doesn't have a release date and has given us 2 song titles and the infamous "coming soon" which is never coming soon because back in 2017 she said "coming soon" and then we waited another 1 and 1/2.

Also super excited for the pop punk album! I am thinking like Sk8er Boi, He Wasn't vibes and super excited about it! The black star in me is loving this!

Roseblud Kisses

I remember ha when she dressed like a fake emo with neck tie with no shirt and stuff :enigma:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

JusKeepBreathin

Good lord, she still looks 18. What the actual F_ck.

Love that song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TheFame Monster
23 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

I remember ha when she dressed like a fake emo with neck tie with no shirt and stuff :enigma:

You mean when she was 17 and discovering who she was:bye:

Roseblud Kisses
5 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

You mean when she was 17 and discovering who she was:bye:

Exactly. I liked her early look, I was being nostalgic :staymad:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

COOOK
On 6/22/2021 at 5:42 AM, LandonM170 said:

Home girl doesn't have a release date and has given us 2 song titles and the infamous "coming soon"

She said it's coming this summer and the tracklist leaked :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

She looks exactly like in her 2000s videos. Whoever cloned her did an amazing good job. :chica:

LandonM170
8 hours ago, COOOK said:

She said it's coming this summer and the tracklist leaked :huntyga:

Yeah but the tracklist leaked like in Jan or Feb so it the tracklist could change and already has. Also, that was a few months ago, so she could replace songs with new ones that were made after the tracklist leaked. Also, it is almost July and no announcement of the first single or album release date, so I doubt the album will release in summer of this year. She probably means summer of 2022 lmao. Love Sux (the 3rd one on the picture) is now 2nd on the album and Cannonball (the 1st song on the album) is nowhere to be found on the picture.

TimisaMonster

She has really good genes cuz it looks like tike froze when she was 21...:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived