šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Twice M/V Alcohol-Free

Trevstar4

Featured Posts

Trevstar4

Im only fairly new to the kpop scene. Black pink hooked me then aespa debuted and I loved every bit of it. Now I have just discovered Twice during their latest comeback. This song slaps and becomes more addictive with each listen. If you enjoy Kpop and are not familiar with this record, give it a try!

Clumsy Monster

I was disappointed at my first listen but now I'm addicted. It's so da*n catchy.

Ā 

Also, I would love to know what other songs you like by them.:party:

Irrelevant

their best song since feel special :giveup:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Trevstar4
57 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I was disappointed at my first listen but now I'm addicted. It's so da*n catchy.

Ā 

Also, I would love to know what other songs you like by them.:party:

Currently all of the ā€œtaste of loveā€ songs Iā€™m enjoying. They have enough English in them that I can sing along to some parts and they all fit the vibe joining alcohol free. From earlier in their career, I currently love ā€œfeel specialā€ it hits different when youā€™re in love

Linus Gaga

I can sing this song along with this one lol

Ā 

but I mean I like the vibe.Ā 

Being in Australia is strange, they all releaseing Summer Vibe songs while we in freezing winter šŸ„¶

Hit me a message and say hi !

Clumsy Monster
50 minutes ago, Trevstar4 said:

Currently all of the ā€œtaste of loveā€ songs Iā€™m enjoying. They have enough English in them that I can sing along to some parts and they all fit the vibe joining alcohol free. From earlier in their career, I currently love ā€œfeel specialā€ it hits different when youā€™re in love

Fantastic choice! I love Feel Special too. Though I'm enjoying their older works a lot, their recent music feels evolved and matured and I really love that.

Archived