💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian admits she's had one nose job and injections

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie

Nose job and fillers are barely scratching the surface sweetie. We know there’s a longer list.

Chic

If you’re not gonna tell the truth, don’t bother talking. This woman influences young girls everywhere.

PartySick

It's sad how the immature comments on her choices will feed into the very insecurities that made her change the way she looks.

🖤

Yeah, so if I had the money to completely change the way I look, I would absolutely do it too. She’s doesn’t have to own up or admit to anything and it’s sad she felt like she had to because everyone is bullying her. She is more stunning than the average person with or without procedures. Slay me Queen Khloe, you look gorgeous. 

Lextyr97

If I had the money the bad, I’d get my arms, my abs, my ass, and my **** done. I’ll be a walking Barbie doll. Nah jk but I’d def get some fat removed lmaoo

Arcadia
15 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

She was asked if she felt like sisters received 'preferential treatment because of the way they looked,' to which Khloe said 'Oh 100 percent.'  
'We did so many photoshoots where they would receive racks of clothes and I was told by so many different stylists — I was given about two or three pieces of clothing, that's it — "not to worry because I'd be in the background anyways." "It was never a question it was a fact and it was very blatant"

She’s so oppressed 

giphy.gif

SevenWonder

Next revelations: The sky is blue. Water is vital. Gaga is queen.

Archived