Millie Bobby Brown, 17, Is dating Jon Bon Jovi‘s son Jake Bongiovi, 19

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

Good lord they are only holding hands. You don't know what their personal life is like. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Jacob-Hurley-Bongiovi1.jpg

Schitts Creek Want GIF by CBC

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

Because there’s a 2 years old difference. He’s still a kid, I’d be more uncomfortable about a 30 years old dating a 19

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I will never really understand people who get angry or upset that people age 17/19 or 17/18 date each other. Like, have y'all been to a high school?? That happens all the time. It's one thing if it's like 17/24, but it's only a two year age difference...

Didn’t you know you had to break up when your partner turns 18 if you’re still minor ? It’s something like : hey gurl, happy birthday thank you next

River

Bobby Brown is Dating Jon Bon Jovi

:toofunny:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Roseblud Kisses

He’s beautiful. She’s beautiful. His dad was/still is beautiful. What’s not to like? :dom:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Kadikaado

Argh! Cover that nose, mister!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Their age gap is only approximately 1 year and 9 months (I googled it lmao). I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lmao.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

VoidTwo

Guys stop quoting that age comment, it's so absurd I refuse to believe it wasn't clearly made for stirring up unnecessary drama like always on here. 

They look great together 😊

Cameltoe Chariot

Another day on Jesus Church Daily where the puritanical Gen Zers lose their minds over the age difference of a happy and consenting couple :madge:

RudraCNG

So according to some people in here, if they had been dating since he was 17 (and she was 15) they would have had to end their relationship at the moment he turned 18, am I right?

I swear sometimes some of you are worse than ultrareligious people.

Jill
7 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Another day on Jesus Church Daily where the puritanical Gen Zers lose their minds over the age difference of a happy and consenting couple :madge:

GGD one day: "Cum on me you sexy daddy"

GGD the next day: "According to the laws of the land, this relationship is invalid and must thus be condemned" 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived