Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new video

Danna Paola - Mía

Aphasic

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

wait is this the girl from elite? she looks so diff. why did she leave elite btw

Aphasic
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wait is this the girl from elite? she looks so diff. why did she leave elite btw

Yeah, she was one of the stars of Elite. She did not come back to the 4th season to focus on her singing career. 

Helxig
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Yeah, she was one of the stars of Elite. She did not come back to the 4th season to focus on her singing career. 

1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

I need her to come back to Elite pls.

I've never watched Elite, and all I know  about it is that the hottest man on earth Manu Rios is joining the cast this season :billie:  maybe I'll have to start watching

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

andy232000
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've never watched Elite, and all I know  about it is that the hottest man on earth Manu Rios is joining the cast this season :billie:  maybe I'll have to start watching

They show his a$$ in like literally the first 10 minutes of the first episode. He’ll be part or a gay throuple 

Helxig
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

They show his a$$ in like literally the first 10 minutes of the first episode. He’ll be part or a gay throuple 

Shocked Real Housewives GIF

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Aphasic

Funny how the thread became about Manu Rio's a$$ :ladyhaha:

Poor Danna Paola, her new single flopped because we the gays preferred a$$ over her new song :ladyhaha:

LateToCult

I can’t listen right now but is it a hot or a miss? There’s never an in between with her. :bradley:

Archived