society

Video - Data Sees Cases Of Covid19 In Vaccinated People Very Minimal

Featured Posts

Economy

Stats shown at 0:26

Pfizer was main vaccine given followed by Moderna followed by AZ

To put in context the Delta variant has been minimal in that part of the Country so far, a variant more infectious and appearing to be stronger. In the future numbers may adjust

• YAAAS 1
alsemanche

Getting my first Pfizer shot in 5 days :party: It's amazing how effective these vaccines are tbh

For the Delta variant, I saw an infographic recently showing the effectiveness of Pfizer and AstraZeneca on it. 

image.png 

It's in French but the first four circular diagrams for Pfizer and Astra are about the prevention of symptoms caused by the variant and the last two diagrams are about the prevention of hospitalization. The vaccines seem to have been largely effective so far which is great!

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Love 1
Economy
22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Getting my first Pfizer shot in 5 days :party: It's amazing how effective these vaccines are tbh

For the Delta variant, I saw an infographic recently showing the effectiveness of Pfizer and AstraZeneca on it. 

image.png 

It's in French but the first four circular diagrams for Pfizer and Astra are about the prevention of symptoms caused by the variant and the last two diagrams are about the prevention of hospitalization. The vaccines seem to have been largely effective so far which is great!

In my city its becoming the dominant variant which is not surprising since we are the largest Indian community in Canada (by far the biggest Nationality where i live) so even with minimized travel its not surprising some of it made its way here

So glad to see pfizer the main vaccines given here are working so well against it

• Like 1