šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's With The Premature Cancellation Attempt Of Billie Eilish?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

OK, we all know by now about the things that Billie's apparent new BF said Ā back then, it is coming out of nowhere, right?

And then today, an undated video is Ā being viral on most popular platform today, TikTok, showing Billie Eilish mocking Asian accent, and mouthing East Asian slurs, the C word.

And Fineas calling her out for doing blaccent.

Ā 

Sure, we can discussĀ at how Billie isn't right for that and how someĀ peopleĀ reacted very strongly against that, with opinions like; "saying something stupid when you're younger and get away with it is a white Privilege", and "backĀ then it was only fun for you,Ā if youā€™reĀ white and privileged. These racial minorities had to go through racial remarks and micro aggressions on the daily basis, and they still do now."

But I am just curious on how all these just came so suddenly? Or at least it feels like so.Ā And all these happened before her sophomore album planned for next month release.Ā It just feels like someone just wanna sabotage her career, and Billie isn't here for that long just yet. Ā It reminds me with when Gaga had about the similiar thing during ARTPOP era, at how the press suddenly turned on her, as well as all these fake articles and even fake journalists trying to crush her. With Gaga, I honestly always guessed it was both Pigrez and Troy doing. But what about Billie? She doesn't seem to have a beef with anybody to get this kinda treatment?

Why is this happening? And what's your thot on BillieĀ filmed doing these stuffs?Ā 

:oprah:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ANTI WP
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"backĀ then it was only fun for you,Ā if youā€™reĀ white and privileged. These racial minorities had to go through racial remarks and micro aggressions on the daily basis, and they still do now."

Not you Copy pasting ATRLĀ :ladyhaha:

OT: idkĀ 

LittleMonster20

People are just bored lol.Ā 

She was a teenager in all those clips (?), of course she said stupid things, havenā€™t we all?Ā I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to hold it against her. Iā€™m sure if she even remembers it she regrets it.

Phlop

Well considering her demographic is Gen z, the most ā€œwokeā€ Gen this is gonna happen. Ā ItsĀ odd that she dates an older man who spoke to her since she was 17 when she preaches feminism and respecting your body.Ā Itā€™s odd sheā€™s vegan and preaches environmental stuff but wears high end designer clothes that are kinda against that. She blew up really quick and I donā€™t think she was prepared for it.

Because of her quick rise to stardom sheā€™s watched under a microscope, and sometimes they fall quick. Gaga was almost in the same predicament but had tougher skin, but she was more problematic in her 4th album cycle rather than second.Ā I hope Billie does well but idk if sheā€™s just gonna be a fad or not.

BYE

Helxig

The bigger your fame, the bigger the target on your back.

For some reason when somebody reaches the top, a large number of people grow to despise them. Same for literally any other female who's been the 'it pop girl' at any point in time. More fans, more haters.

People are full of hate

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

flyaway

At this point, we would all be cancelled by now because no human being is perfect.

We all have things we regret doing before, and again it's stupid to try to cancel people for things they did when they were young and stupid.Ā 

Gagz4Gaga

Careful now. The Billie Eilish Daily Police Department might lock your thread if you hint any trace of personal opinion against her almighty.

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Careful now. The Billie Eilish Daily Police Department might lock your thread if you hint any trace of personal opinion against her almighty.

1) whatever

2) you make jokes but we did legitimately have a Billie forum :ladyhaha:

šŸ–¤

Living

Yeh, she has been problematic for a while. She grew up extremely rich, white and privileged so itā€™s going to happen.Ā 
Ā 

Do what you like with it.Ā 

ProfessionalClown

Iā€™m sorry but if you DIDNT do some stupid sh!t when you were 13-16 you are lucky lmao. I was cringe af

Gagz4Gaga
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

but we did legitimately have a Billie forum

0-E0-F7482-CCC8-41-BD-9340-7-B220674-E0-
Ā 

jkĀ :billie:

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

RAMROD
13 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

what's this? :oprah:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived