💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Red (Taylor's Version) Will Be Out Nov 12

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Anderson123
21 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

This is bitch is sick in the head and I love her. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she plans all of these numbers and stuff like that lol. Remember when she released Reputation on the anniversary of Kanye's mom death ? That was sick and so wrong. She seems like the type of girl who takes feuds WAY too personal.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
22 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

And it will have 30 songs one of them being 10 minutes long :messga:

we stan the queen of putting out unreleased music 

Right???!

I can't imagine how good it must be to be a Swiftie the past few years. It must be like being a 2009-2012 Monster :cryga:

FrederickSpears
21 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Only digital version?? Where are the CDs and vinyls?!!

Also still waiting on the Fearless ones too! It was only digital only yoo!

Fearless (Taylor's Version) has physical CD and vinyls that are already out. The CD has been out for months, where have you been sis :rip: 

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she plans all of these numbers and stuff like that lol. Remember when she released Reputation on the anniversary of Kanye's mom death ? That was sick and so wrong. She seems like the type of girl who takes feuds WAY too personal.

I highly doubt she knew that was Kanye's mothers death :rip: Some of you are crazy

Future Lovers
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I mean, she’s got a perfectly valid reason to be angry at Scooter after all these years. He continues to this day to put her through the wringer because he continues to attempt to undermine her. How is she not supposed to take it personally when he has sold the music she worked so hard on to whoever wants it, released versions of her albums without her permission, and refused to give her the opportunity to take back what’s hers? That sounds like he’s making it pretty personal to me. I hope she continues to give him hell until she’s taken back all the power. Once all her re-records are out and he’s no longer making money off of her name (he currently still is) then she can rest, until then I hope she continues to hit that man where it hurts. It’s what he deserves. Scooter Braun is trash and I’m glad he’s finally getting what’s coming to him. 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Forbidden Love said:

I mean, she’s got a perfectly valid reason to be angry at Scooter after all these years. He continues to this day to put her through the wringer because he continues to attempt to undermine her. How is she not supposed to take it personally when he has sold the music she worked so hard on to whoever wants it, released versions of her albums without her permission, and refused to give her the opportunity to take back what’s hers? That sounds like he’s making it pretty personal to me. I hope she continues to give him hell until she’s taken back all the power. Once all her re-records are out and he’s no longer making money off of her name (he currently still is) then she can rest, until then I hope she continues to hit that man where it hurts. It’s what he deserves. Scooter Braun is trash and I’m glad he’s finally getting what’s coming to him. 

That’s true. It’s pretty crazy to think that THAT feeling every day of realizing what Scooter did must be the fuel she gets to wake up and re-record those albums. 

Serial Chiller

The swifties are getting fat from all this FEEDING. :giveup:

Meanwhile in Chroma... I mean Gagaland we sniff on fake tweets and sponsorship ads for sustenance. :ally:

TimisaMonster

Her fans are being so well fed...:duck:

I...am a skeleton :air:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• 4 months later...
nightadieu

The CD was being sold/shipped early and has hit the internet this morning, let me tell you, NO ONE is ready for the beautiful masterpiece that All Too Well 10 minute version is :giveup:

boiswifty
9 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

The CD was being sold/shipped early and has hit the internet this morning, let me tell you, NO ONE is ready for the beautiful masterpiece that All Too Well 10 minute version is :giveup:

can you confirm the rumors about girl at home TS version being more pop than the old version :enigma:

boiswifty
21 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

how about message in a bottle, is it pop perfection :kiss: 

B2theRich33
22 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

👀

21 minutes ago, boiswifty said:

can you confirm the rumors about girl at home TS version being more pop than the old version :enigma:

Yes. Sounds better than the original but don't expect it to sound like a Charli XCX track. Imagine a 1989 demo.

Lona Delery

oop started listening, im only at IKYWT rn and idk if like the OG versions more because theyre better or bc im used to them

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Guest changed the title to Red (Taylor's Version) Will Be Out Nov 12

Archived