💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish is unfortunately a one-hit wonder

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

This is a joke, right? WWAFAWDWG literally is one of the most heavily streamed albums in Spotify history 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

Her first era was really cool but everything she released from the All The Good Girls Go To Hell video through her new song and video has been so boring and no where near as creative or interesting. The Grammys really wasted like 3 of those awards on her for attention. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

The Edge Of Glory

Yes, and all the younger fans switched to Olivia Rodrigo. It's really difficult a new artist survive and be a really star like Gaga.

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

HuffsAhoy

Just because she isn't bouncing off every promo platform or racking up # 1's lately doesn't mean she's  a one-hit wonder. :billie: Everyone has their moments of apparent "slump" (lest we forget who we stan). 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

zakariah

I think it's still too early to tell, her recent singles have debut well but haven't managed to keep a steady hold and interest among the GP

we gotta see how well/badly her 2nd album does

MonsterofFame

I doubt Billie's success will slow down. Her manager is Scooter Braun, and he is so entrenched in the industry that it seems impossible to fail if he's interested in you enough.

Also her brother and producer Phineas is really popular and well-respected and liked within the entire music industry. After just one album of success he is working with and receiving praise from some of the biggest names -- Ryan Tedder, Benny Blanco, Zane Lowe, etc. That alone will guarantee whatever him and Billie do will have lots of attention.

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

When you ask a random GP person with this laundry list, they will just recognize Bad Guy. Maybe.

"Random GP" folks probably still think JLo is one of the biggest pop stars alive

alsemanche
46 minutes ago, GUI said:

Yes, and all the younger fans switched to Olivia Rodrigo. It's really difficult a new artist survive and be a really star like Gaga.

Right that's why Billie still breaks records every time she posts on Instagram. Her fans have clearly abandoned her :fail: And how exactly are you comparing an artist who hasn't even released her second album yet to Gaga who's had a career for over a decade and so many albums and other things under her belt? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The Clown

She broke the freakin' record for fastest IG post to reach 10M or smthg. She's definetly a big name, bigger than any of her hits. She might be a flash in the pan artist, that'll just keep underperforming until she completly fades into irrelevancy, but she's no meghan trainor.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived