💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish is unfortunately a one-hit wonder

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Aphasic

She's not a one hit wonder but she'll definitely won't be able to continue with her career as we know it. It's for sure slowing down. She's still relevant right now but not for her music (being objective the media has and the GP has more interest in her personal life and non music related stuff). Let's hope she comes with a great song to prove us wrong about the state of her music career.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see kids wearing Megan Trainor shirts and clothes when All About That Bass came out, everytime I go to town I see kids wearing her merch. Billie is a force among Gen Z, she might not have songs that mums and grandmas know but that doesn't mean she isn't a massive star.

sillynate

One hit wonders don’t exist anymore because of streaming. 

Billie (and Meghan too :gaycat:) will have at least a million monthly listeners on your preferred streaming service til the day humans or the Internet go extinct :vegas: 

edit: the industry has changed 100% percent. 10+ years ago, different countries and continents would get different singles and remixes for said singles. But now? One song for the whole world. Different remixes depend on the streaming service ;) 

Roseblud Kisses

Billi is the future of music, fashion and art :bye:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

monstrosity

I think she’ll have a career ala Lana del Rey, with one giant album and then good albums doing well but nothing compared to the first, which is more than nearly anyone in the business.

edit: there’s really no way to know it tho, she could be always on top winning 10 grammies per song or disappear like every other trendy/edgy phenomena 

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

how have i never heard any of these songs on the radio except for bad guy?

This, i only knew/heard Bad Guy

WTF is MDNA

The Z

She had at least two global hits, but that's not what it's about anymore in 2021

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

L

Majority of mods are Muricans, they sleeps at these hours. Give it time.

Also, you are in danger too for discussing moderation. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SevenWonder

Don't really care about one hit wonder or not. She gave us two of the best pop songs of the last few years: Everything I Wanted and Ocean Eyes. 

She gets my vote for Vice President or late 2010s pop because of that. 

PartySick
2 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

This is so offensive I- :neyde: Blasphemy. You should get fired bestie

It's true :neyde:

Bad Romance is literally her most memorable song, Shallow is the only one that rivals it.

I think Poker Face sold more but I'd put money on the majority of strangers going "rah rah" before they go "puh puh puh poker face" :laughga:

🖤

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'd put money on puh puh  :laughga:

why u cussing? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Admin locked this topic

Archived