💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga named Pop Touring Artist Of The Decade by Pollstar

Bio

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

So now we arent even happy for her achievements. What is this forum now.

:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Yoncè is thriving tho, winning the best touring act of the decade period, no genres, no other labels, and I agree with that :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

She had 3 pop tours last decade, 2 of which got half their dates cancelled?:bear:

I definitely wouldn't call her the best pop touring artist of the 2010s. Madonna or P!nk definitely deserved that title.

Enigma also counts for that. BTWB, artRAVE, Joanne World Tour and Enigma.

GRIMEZSZ

Not GGD hating Gaga for winning. SHES A TOUR FORCE AND A LEGENDARY PERFORMER, IS NOT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND beside that she cancelled some dates, Gaga's show's are successful as fckkk

TimisaMonster

But...she had to cancel BTWB and JWT...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin

I mean what's the criteria? Because Taylor Swift out grossed so did P¡NK.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Harry Kat

The fact that you are still complaining.. YOU ARE A MESS! She is a touring force.. We all know that! What's the surprise? Even in her ''flop'' era, the tour (ArtRAVE) did great! JWT was sold out! Enigma was sold out! BTWBall was huge! She cancelled some dates but it's not like she is the only one that cancelled some tour dates in her career! This site became a HUGE MESS!  :bye:

Runway
On 6/17/2021 at 9:27 AM, Suspiria said:

She had 3 pop tours last decade, 2 of which got half their dates cancelled?:bear:

I definitely wouldn't call her the best pop touring artist of the 2010s. Madonna or P!nk definitely deserved that title.

She’s more powerful not her fault 

OT: queen slaying and didn’t even try 👸 queen behavior 

LandonM170

I mean TMB, BTWB, artRAVE (artRave is the album release party), JWT were all amazing!! I saw this coming from a mile away.

LandonM170
On 6/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, TimisaMonster said:

But...she had to cancel BTWB and JWT...:bear:

Ok but the shows were still amazing though

enissa11
On 6/17/2021 at 10:27 AM, Suspiria said:

she literally cancelled the tour because of overworking, she outdanced herself so hard she got an injury, she resisted the pain just because the adrenaline on stage keep her standing, she didn't even know she was injured, her stage was the most physically demanding i've seen, it was practically a theather, she was runing from one corner to the other, up and down stairs all the time and 0 lipsync, come on...
The stage of most popstars is literally a runway, or rely on visual effects stunts to give the illusion of dynamics and movement from a performer. but in reality are not physically demanding at all, the BTWBT stage had 0, i repeat, 0 led screens, it was just that, a theather....

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11

besides she didn't got half of the dates cancelled, it was just a few dates she couldn't finish in the US, Gaga and Shakira are the female pop artists who have visited more countries around the globe touring, so funny you mention Taylor and she practically don't even dare to step outside of US to tour...
Tbh is so disrespectful from you to discredit gaga this way, no one in the pop world in this era has been so willingful to give everything on stage under all circumstances as her.

Mad Architect of Light

PussOfYonce
On 6/17/2021 at 8:30 AM, RAMROD said:

Yoncè is thriving tho, winning the best touring act of the decade period, no genres, no other labels, and I agree with that :applause:

definitely shes gotten over a billion dollars from ticket sales with her big tours like I am world tour, mrs carter, OTR, Formation and OTR II

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived