Chris Hemsworth Skinny Legs Shamed

Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

As those legs should be. That's embarrassing. 

This is too much. It's a running joke amongst people who go to the gym alot. They joke about not forgetting leg day. Also the dude runs a multi million dollar workout program. He shouldn't be forgetting leg day.

I'm so sick of SJW's being appalled over literal stupidity. 

I don't think this affects Chris so much but  No one should be shamed for any parts of their body . 

Chris Thomason

His legs are out of proportion to the rest of his body but I don't know how this is any of people's business what chris hemsworth's legs look like. Stop body shaming

hieronymus

chris-hemsworth-69.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Yeah, that picture in the OP is just weird. His legs are fine

COOOK

The jealousy's so obvious here. The internet waiting for a "gotcha!" moment from someone who's body they themselves consider unattainable as a means of justification for not wanting to work hard to be just like that if they wanted to. A joke from his brother? Permission to be shamed. A weird angle? Clocked. Procrastination won!

tylerjs

calves are hard to gain overall size, but if he were to show his thighs I’m sure they would be absolutely massive. Even if they weren’t, one kick from them is probably like being kicked by a horse. The guy is obviously stupidly strong, and his upper body is enormous so of course his calves will look smaller. If he had short shorts on Im sure it would be a different story. That said, y’all have no room to be talking about it either way so :gaycat:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Ziggy

He’s probably between filming rn so he is more focused on maintaining what he likes (upper body). Or maybe he hurt his back or legs so doing leg is a no no? I get it’s a joke (as a pretty fit person, myself), but also...who cares(?)

I love a juicy derrière but I’ll just focus on mine :kiss:

Pennywise

People are body shaming...... Chris ****ing Hemsworth now? :huntyga:

and not some people crying about sjws in made up arguments :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

flyaway

I can imagine most of the people who criticize him have either skinny/fatty legs, arms, abs. Before you judge, look at your own body people of the internet :bear: Stop being hypocrites.

Tinnitus15
5 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

chris-hemsworth-69.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Yeah, that picture in the OP is just weird. His legs are fine

B9-E0-ACCA-5201-4-E9-D-9750-36551-FFD5-D

littlepotter

Nnnnn I can lend him some of my calves cuz I wish I had skinny legs

chaeri pls

suchheights8

Body shaming is body shaming, coming from some one who has had an food disorder my whole life. Anyone of you on here have no idea what the damage can be to a person’s mind. Fat, skinny or in between — it’s body shaming. How would you like your appearance dissected everyday? Your wouldn’t….be respectful he is with his child for one and we all know celebs are torn apart. Is this a site where we celebrate kindness? I don’t see much of that going on here. A lot of you here need to grow up and reflect on yourself and the word you use. #growup :fthis:

Archived