💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato explains why they cut off their hair

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Demi Lovato explains why they cut off their hair in a conversation with Jane Fonda.

"The reasoning behind me cutting my hair off was because I was shedding all of the gender norms that have been placed on me growing up female in this world," Demi said.
"I just always found that men were at the root of pushing their agendas on me to be a sexy pop star, to whatever would make other people the most money. And I had to break that mold because I had to find the freedom for myself in order to survive, to live."

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

uh........................................................................

Spoiler

Spoiler

....... uh

TSUNAMI

If yall have anything nice yo say don't say anything. If they say they feel like they it's on us to respect it. Until yall can get into hear head and heart should stay respectful no matter what you think. 

GagaSine

I understand, my whole life I have felt like I have not been pretty enough or feminine enough to be a "real woman" so I sort of rebelled by cutting my hair short and sticking to more "masculine" hair cuts. It is liberating in a way, but now that i have been growing out my hair i have no idea how to style it or take care of it.

BlingNotTheMusic

So nice to see more celebrities embrace their identity and educate about gender norms and nonbinary folk. Love them both!

Shipper

I dont get why would people watch the video and click on the thread if they will just say they dont care or say Demi is so annoying? 

Like, dont click it and dont watch it so you dont get annoyed?

:excuseu:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived