• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• Aphroditus

• E MO TION

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/15/israel-launches-air-raids-on-gaza-palestinian-security-sources New government, same fascist Genocidal behavior.   

Colonial terrorism, nothing less. The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, an

alsemanche

Colonial terrorism, nothing less.

The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
Aphroditus
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Colonial terrorism, nothing less.

The way the media is still framing it as an "11-day war with Hamas" is so twisted.

It is ironic how this is coming from AP, when Israel bombed their offices

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
E MO TION

It's funny cause you completely left out the fact that Israel attacked Gaza after terrorists sent fire ballons to Israel

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4
Aphroditus
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

It's funny cause you completely left out the fact that Israel attacked Gaza after terrorists sent fire ballons to Israel

Fire balloons  = air strikes :applause:

Next time someone gives me racist looks in the Underground I will slap them, because that logic works for Israel

Edited by Aphroditus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
auburn

1 minute ago, E MO TION said:

So they respond by bombing civilians and homes? Must be nice to support genocide.

• Like 10
alsemanche
5 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

It's funny that 1. You think decolonial violence is terrorism and 2. You think airstrikes are an adequate response 

Buy anything so support genocide i guess

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
E MO TION
1 minute ago, auburn said:

So they respond by bombing civilians and homes? Must be nice to support genocide.

1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

Fire balloons  = air strikes :applause:

Next time someone gives me racist looks in the Underground I will slap them, because that logic works for Israel

Oh cause sending fire balloons to Israeli civilians is fine? Racist look = fires that can harm people and property? Yeah proves about right that antizionism = antisemitism 

And Israel attacks terror targets, not civilians 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6
E MO TION
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

It's funny that 1. You think decolonial violence is terrorism and 2. You think airstrikes are an adequate response 

Buy anything so support genocide i guess

It's funny that you call Israel a colonizer when in fact you can't colonize a land that you're native to

Edited by E MO TION
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, E MO TION said:

You really said I pretend not to see all the civilians who were murdered by Israel just last month 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
alsemanche
Just now, E MO TION said:

It's funny that you call Israel a colonizer when in fact you can't colonize a land that you're native to

It's funny that you literally don't know a single historical fact yet insist on contributing to this thread 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
E MO TION
Just now, alsemanche said:

You really said I pretend not to see all the civilians that died just last month 

Lmao where did I say that? If so y'all pretend Israeli civilians haven't died as well, since I saw none of you condome Hamas as well

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5
Aphroditus

Haha you live under a rock maam, stop talking. 

1 minute ago, E MO TION said:

Racist look = fires that can harm people and property

No one was harmed, when you equate a military to a civilian made fire baloon, yes 

alsemanche

Lmao where did I say that? If so y'all pretend Israeli civilians haven't died as well, since I saw none of you condome Hamas as well

You literally said Israel attack terrorist targets when they were literally carpet bombing entire civilian neighborhoods and erasing entire families from existence... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
E MO TION
Just now, Aphroditus said:

Haha you live under a rock maam, stop talking. 

No one was harmed, when you equate a military to a civilian made fire baloon, yes 

Nah I live in Israel that's why I can talk about the subject. Y'all talking about this far away from America, when in fact you are the real colonizers, ironic isn't it? And yeah people do get hurt, and if I use your logic no one got hurt by the recent attack in Gaza so that's completely fine

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 6