đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Breath of the Wild 2 teaser

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

littlepotter
17 minutes ago, homomo said:

From the look of things, Link on the land seems to be modern day Hyrule. I’d say sometime following the events of BOTW, with towns and villages re-built and more lively again.

You should definitely play BOTW and explore as much as possible. Nintendo knows better than to give us the exact same things from the same world, so I’m sure when we all play the sequel, we’ll see plenty of new things on the surface :) 

I'm kind of ??? about the storyline because i've been told after you defeat calamity ganon the game kind of.. resets to before you had defeated him?? So if that's the case what even is the point and what's the story.. it makes me very unmotivated to play if i'm never even going to defeat him and monsters are gonna keep respawning forever.

chaeri pls

homomo
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm kind of ??? about the storyline because i've been told after you defeat calamity ganon the game kind of.. resets to before you had defeated him?? So if that's the case what even is the point and what's the story.. it makes me very unmotivated to play if i'm never even going to defeat him and monsters are gonna keep respawning forever.

To be fair, that’s how the Zelda series has always been. There’s never been post-game content.

However, the two DLC’s are kinda treated like post-game content, so you could purchase those once you defeat Ganon. The first one is okay, but the second one is an entire new story and dungeon. Probably give you at least 10-20 hours of extra gameplay.

But in the end, there’s hundreds of hours worth of side quests, exploration, and hidden items to find during the main story. It’s encouraged to stray off path when heading to the next objective, as not only do you find cool stuff, but it lengthens the overall experience and gives you that sense of curiosity.

Yeah, so don’t worry about there being no game after Ganon. I didn’t even go fight him until about a year after first playing the game. There’s soooo much to do, and you have this feeling like “well, I should probably do this first before I actually beat the game”

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

To be fair, that’s how the Zelda series has always been. There’s never been post-game content.

However, the two DLC’s are kinda treated like post-game content, so you could purchase those once you defeat Ganon. The first one is okay, but the second one is an entire new story and dungeon. Probably give you at least 10-20 hours of extra gameplay.

But in the end, there’s hundreds of hours worth of side quests, exploration, and hidden items to find during the main story. It’s encouraged to stray off path when heading to the next objective, as not only do you find cool stuff, but it lengthens the overall experience and gives you that sense of curiosity.

Yeah, so don’t worry about there being no game after Ganon. I didn’t even go fight him until about a year after first playing the game. There’s soooo much to do, and you have this feeling like “well, I should probably do this first before I actually beat the game”

No no that wasn't what I meant. I want there to be no game after Ganon, but it looks like it just goes on indefinitely and it makes me lose motivation to actually beat the game once and for all, because what's the point if there is no closure :selena:

chaeri pls

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

No no that wasn't what I meant. I want there to be no game after Ganon, but it looks like it just goes on indefinitely and it makes me lose motivation to actually beat the game once and for all, because what's the point if there is no closure :selena:

Most open world games are like that though. They either reset you to before the boss or you continue playing after killing the final boss with some extra stuff. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

I hope this game has a looooooong campaign. BOTW was a good length but felt like so much more could've been included, esp around the 4 divine beasts

buy bionic

homomo
38 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oh, well yeah as Alemanche stated, that’s how these types of games typically work.

Just do as much as you can before you decide to fight Ganon then.

homomo

It’s been confirmed that the subtitle for the game hints at the main story, explaining why they didn’t release it yet.

It either has something to do with time travel, the ancient hero, or the Zonai at this point.

Archived