Jump to content
series

American Horror Stories Teaser


Featured Posts

myluis617

The first video teaser and air date has been posted online. 

 

*Has anybody posted this yet? 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhiannon

Excited to see what this new series is going to bring ! I almost forgot about it but I’m a bit excited now, I hope it’s going to be really good. Is it one story per episode ?

R.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhiannon

I missed AHS so baaaad tho ! I need the new season NOW !

Double Feature is supposed to come out in August right ??

R.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LaLuna

I don't get it, it's a new anthology? Like, it has nothing to do with previous AHS seasons? :oprah:

Still, super excited for this :excited:

Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights
21 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Excited to see what this new series is going to bring ! I almost forgot about it but I’m a bit excited now, I hope it’s going to be really good. Is it one story per episode ?

 

11 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I don't get it, it's a new anthology? Like, it has nothing to do with previous AHS seasons? :oprah:

Still, super excited for this :excited:

It’s connected to the previous seasons just not as directly. I.e. episode one takes place in Murder House. 

each episode is a different story and not connected to others I believe. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
warholastar
36 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Is that all? :huh: 

The thread << answer to this as openly as you can >> refers to that comment

Link to post
Share on other sites
A MESS
49 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

 

It’s connected to the previous seasons just not as directly. I.e. episode one takes place in Murder House. 

each episode is a different story and not connected to others I believe. 

the series will in particular explore the lore of the AHS franchise, i.e. wood witches, pig mask, etc

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights
33 minutes ago, warholastar said:

The thread << answer to this as openly as you can >> refers to that comment

I’m even more lost now

Link to post
Share on other sites
myluis617
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I don't get it, it's a new anthology? Like, it has nothing to do with previous AHS seasons? :oprah:

Still, super excited for this :excited:

 

1 hour ago, Rhiannon said:

Excited to see what this new series is going to bring ! I almost forgot about it but I’m a bit excited now, I hope it’s going to be really good. Is it one story per episode ?

Its separate stories in every episode but it is in the AHS universe so there is chance for many crossovers.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Meredith Grey

Does anybody know if Hulu is dropping all episodes at once or week by week? I’m assuming week by week since only 3-4 are filmed already but I wanna watch them all at once LOL

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
huttont
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

 

It’s connected to the previous seasons just not as directly. I.e. episode one takes place in Murder House. 

each episode is a different story and not connected to others I believe. 

I didn’t know this!! I thought they were just going to be random short stories. But that’s cool they might be directly related to the content we already have!

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights
24 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Does anybody know if Hulu is dropping all episodes at once or week by week? I’m assuming week by week since only 3-4 are filmed already but I wanna watch them all at once LOL

I think it’s week by week for the reasons you said, there’s no way they’re all done already but I don’t think it’s confirmed yet :shrug: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...