đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTW re-imagined postponement

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

AndiGaga
43 minutes ago, Living said:

Wait, there are only 6 covers? I thought it was an album? 

Same omg i thought we would get covers of all the songs of the standard version

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
48 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I hope it is because they are adding something new, because otherwise :awkney: how can you postpone an EP with 6 covers, half of which are already out and won't be released physically until 3 months later

It really dont be making any cents luv

chaeri pls

Bonkers
11 minutes ago, Elizabeth Bathory said:

Boring. You guys can get so excited for 6 covers. This is what we've become. Atleast I can say we Gucci. :saladga:

well la-di-dah aren't you fancy :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

artpopulace

You may say I'm dreaming but I thinking she'd do a short performance set in celebration of BTW+Pride, that's why they postponed near to pride weekend. Marry The Night, Judas, Hair, The Edge of Glory, and then Born This Way please! It ain't far from reality and a simple piano set can easily be done (as well as full on set ala BTW singles promo eras yas) 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

VoidTwo
1 minute ago, ARTPOPulace said:

You may say I'm dreaming but I thinking she'd do a short performance set in celebration of BTW+Pride, that's why they postponed near to pride weekend. Marry The Night, Judas, Hair, The Edge of Glory, and then Born This Way please! It ain't far from reality and a simple piano set can easily be done (as well as full on set ala BTW singles promo eras yas) 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

artpopulace
Just now, VoidTwo said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

pls let me dream :ally: it's far more realistic than BTWB DVD and other theories lmao i just want to hear gaga live again :messga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Let’s hope Oreo or Tudor Watch is sponsoring pride :firega:

VoidTwo

it's far more realistic than BTWB DVD and other theories lmao

That's for sure

GagasEarCondom

Shes releasing ARTPOP Act II as a surprise for her kind and grateful fanbase:poot:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom

Maybe she needs time for her too faced cosmetics sponsorship (they have a Born This Way Foundation) 

Cant wait for the Government Hooker MV after 10 years sponsored by Sephora,Morphe,Ulta, and Beauty Bay

Countdown yall:legend:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Gagaplayer315

They're shooting Highway Unicorn's MV :lolly:

Patriziaa Reggiani

I think the physical copies got delayed or they had some technical difficulties, ain't no way anything new is coming maybe a brand sponsoring something for the pride can happen but nothing more than that.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

I think the physical copies got delayed or they had some technical difficulties, ain't no way anything new is coming maybe a brand sponsoring something for the pride can happen but nothing more than that.

they are still shipping in september 

LastNight

Probably another artist is releasing something big that day and it’ll pull focus. Not that an anniversary album is a mammoth release, but I’m sure they’d still like to maximise impact…although they’ve already released half the new versions so that’s kind of off the table now anyway…unless there are actually more surprise reimaginings in addition to the 6 we know about?

I still reckon Taylor or someone is releasing, so they pushed it back a week. 

Archived