💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

How can 1 even 'cancel' a guy who never existed in one's life already ? But actually those tweets are great, they're telling us we do not have one second to spend on that creepy person.

edit @Ziggy : are you laughin' coz of the grammar syntax ? :ohwell: coz it's fixedt. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Those posts are pretty bad and he was in his 20s when they were posted.

We'll never know if he truly changed but If he has why not put out a statement? Why one comment defending yourself rather than owning the mistakes?

MonSwiftAnton

Honestly, I remember during this time being pretty toxic towards other singers as I was a stanning the "New Queen of Pop". Though I had the opportunity to remove that sh*t, others didn't. But it was 10 years ago and it wasn't like he was planning hate crimes, joined the KKK or said anything that was threatful or really that harmful imho. Cancel culture needs to stop, and we have to learn to give people second chances again. Especially when this was such a long time ago.

js4754394o9823

Not Miss Piggy 💀💀💀

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

gypsy101
6 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Wow so her type is ugly f*ckbois :selena:

he’s not ugly though

6 hours ago, GucciGa said:

And yeahhhh... I know Billie is no ordinary 17 year old but 29 is too fckn old for her. SMH. 

she’s 19

berlinforme

Well, these are finally some ages old posts that are definitely cancel worthy. Ew. 
It's like the deepest pits of stan twitter, huge red flag relationshipwise. :laughga:

Sneaky Oliver
7 hours ago, ballerios said:

i still can't believe the fact that people have the time to look up his social media trying to find something to cancel him ... bruh what a sick fkin life ;/ 

I feel the same about this. People should stop thinking popstars are their friends. Like I can only be friends with Billie IF.... her boyfriend is the perfect example oF politically correct guy. It sucks. What her boyfriend has said in the past does not influence on her now or her music 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

weed

she has horrible taste in men lol I don't blame her for his actions but he's gross. 

caulixtla

I give social media posts a 7-year statute of limitations, because any debt over 7 years old is automatically canceled. The comments in the Twitter screenshot, with one exception, are from 2011-2012; the f— homophobic slur is from April of 2014 (over 7 years ago). I am sorry, the statute of limitations has expired for those posts. That leaves us with one post from 2017: “I’ll be celebrating Trump’s election by giving all my friends presidential erections. Take that Pence!”, which seems to be a joke in bad taste

When a straight man has a fantasy of being a top, I wonder just how straight he is... Perhaps he needs to come out of the closet.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

CautiousLurker

Some of those posts he made at 19 - a lot of people had a phase where they were putting out edgy posts at that age, I'm really not surprised at all nor am I going to crucify him for that...

I hate that some people on here frame it like 'he was in his 20s when he made those posts, can you imagine' - early 20s first of all, and you don't just instantly mature the moment you turn 20, nor do you gain the hindsight of hundreds of people digging into posts from a decade ago that you made when your brain wasn't fully developed... 

FREEPALESTINE
8 hours ago, ballerios said:

i still can't believe the fact that people have the time to look up his social media trying to find something to cancel him ... bruh what a sick fkin life ;/ 

i mean sorry babes but the guy is clearly problematic no lies here ok everybody changes but those kinda bullies spreading their **** on the internet and most probably IRL as well, throwin trash to ppl on the street might just learn to cancel themselves before someone does it first. this kinda white trash is not OK and even if one day u change please dear at least swallow it back and **** it painfully to aknowledge the pain u could have give to ppl

FREEPALESTINE
6 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Some of those posts he made at 19 - a lot of people had a phase where they were putting out edgy posts at that age, I'm really not surprised at all nor am I going to crucify him for that...

I hate that some people on here frame it like 'he was in his 20s when he made those posts, can you imagine' - early 20s first of all, and you don't just instantly mature the moment you turn 20, nor do you gain the hindsight of hundreds of people digging into posts from a decade ago that you made when your brain wasn't fully developed... 

honestly stfu age dont excuse anything maybe if you´re 10 ok your brain is still a marshmallow but 19 ?????? im sorry educate yourself 19 you not a kid stop excusing ppl this way thats just a no go for me

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, omagaga said:

honestly stfu age dont excuse anything maybe if you´re 10 ok your brain is still a marshmallow but 19 ?????? im sorry educate yourself 19 you not a kid stop excusing ppl this way thats just a no go for me

Yes lets crucify people and ruin their lives for posts on facebook that they made 10 years ago that had no effect, great idea... Take your power tripping a$$ somewhere else 

Archived