Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Trisha quits Frenemies

David Ward

Featured Posts

YoungWildCanadian

Anyone else on the conspiracy theory bandwagon? A lot of people think the fight was planned because of the uncle fester costume, the pizza, the inevitable incoming set change. 
Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

YoungWildCanadian

David Ward
Just now, YoungWildCanadian said:

Anyone else on the conspiracy theory bandwagon? A lot of people think the fight was planned because of the uncle fester costume, the pizza, the inevitable incoming set change. 
Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Possibly! What if she's just trying to make a quick buck. She did release 10 videos on the subject and monetized them all. And just before her Skin thing release

TheFame Monster

I think they could have resolved it if Trisha didn’t go on a rampage pumping out video after video vilifying Ethan or if H3 team cut out the back and forth argument at the end. While Trisha has been very open about her mental health issues and progress, they still have a lot of work to do. Ethan have them many chances and you can always see when he takes a back seat while Trisha is on the edge.

It’s really unfortunate with the way it played out, but I don’t think there’s a way to come back from this and continue the podcast. I wouldn’t blame either of them for not wanting to continue it. 

Also, I really do there is a pizza curse within the Frenemies podcast. That is no coincidence:bradley:

RahrahWitch

Trisha is a liar, manipulator and a troll. I don't know why people give them the time of day. :shrug:

DenDenTired

I have a hunch the merch is going to sell out and they’ll make up at some point. Not certain it’s planned though. 

LOVE JUNKIE

I think there was clearly a lot of tension bubbling under the surface and her leaving gave everyone a chance to air their grievances. Trisha is obviously constantly in the wrong, but I think it's a little weird that the majority of people are acting like Ethan is some sort of saint. Maybe it's because I have a close friend who has BPD and a similar personality to Trisha so I can see where she's coming from more than most people do.

To me it seems like Ethan could do more to run his production company better like hiring some sort of HR or someone who can coordinate and communicate between everyone who works for/with H3. I get that he has a lot on his plate, but when you expand a company you need to hire more people (and preferably not more fans and girlfriends of current staff).

Everyone just seems a bit overworked and there's the added stress of moving to a new space. Maybe now that Frenemies is over they'll have a chance to regroup and get things more organized on the back end. Also his video he put out about the situation felt more like PR than him speaking from his heart. I wish he'd be more open/honest and learn to communicate better.

on a three day bender

Archived