Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

“Born This Way” (song) will be banned in Hungary for anyone under 18

danbekim

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Lmaooo..EU ain’t doing ****..in my country minors killed a guy cuz they thought he was gay..And guess what EU did…

:bradley:

we need these places be sanctioned 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
36 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What?! This is absolutely disgusting. I thought Europe was better than this

I mean, Europe is pretty big, we are far from being one political and idealogical unit... Eastern Europe is something else. I sympathize with any LGBT individual living there, our life shouldn't be that hard to live in 2021 and politicians' obsession with what's going on in people's beds is abhorrent and telling about their character. One would think there are more pressing issues to deal with like, you know, poverty, health, global warming... The kind of stuff that's actually a matter of life or death, ya know.

This law is only for the ads it has nothing to do with movies songs etc. Don’t spread fake news.
Of course i am f.king angry and i want to kill this shitclown but we don’t have to spread things which not true or we don’t know about yet. 

Varys
44 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What?! This is absolutely disgusting. I thought Europe was better than this

Well California and Mississippi are also both in America  

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

PatrickMonster
2 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

FAKE NEWS

The add only applies for ads, not for songs.

Im pretty sure it cannot be played in the school by a teacher for example for the class. Or the teacher cant talk about lgbt people

How the f*** are countries like Hungary and Poland still allowed to be part of the EU?! I don't understand, there need to be restrictions or some other form of punishment for discriminating s*** like this. 

Fells like they don't really care.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Benji
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Homofobia :bradley:

Aren't they part of EU? Won't they get penalty for this??

Member states can call for sanctions but there’s plenty of far right countries in the union that won’t favour that.  With how slow the EU moves, even if sanctions somehow got agreed it would probably take them ten years lmao

22 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Lmaooo..EU ain’t doing ****..in my country minors killed a guy cuz they thought he was gay..And guess what EU did…

I imagine it was either sweet f**k all or asked them nicely to not do it again but won’t do anything about it, they’re pathetic at actually protecting their citizens.

4 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Im pretty sure it cannot be played in the school by a teacher for example for the class. Or the teacher cant talk about lgbt people

The teachers can do whatever they want nobody will punish them if they do it. 
These laws are just for the show…political game which is pretty disgusting.

Benji
3 minutes ago, vpez said:

How the f are countries like Hungary and Poland still allowed to be part of the EU?! I don't understand, there has to be restrictions or some other form of punishment for discriminating **** like this. 

Fells like they don't really care.

Well, the union does compromise of a few right wing governments.  It would be hard to bring in sanctions or to actually remove a country.

This was why in the Brexit debate I was only a soft remain.  I had a terrible feeling seeing the EU become more and more right wing, doing nothing to sanction these members and they wanted to form an EU army!?  No mam

Kadikaado
56 minutes ago, Citrom said:

This law is only for the ads it has nothing to do with movies songs etc. Don’t spread fake news.
Of course i am f.king angry and i want to kill this shitclown but we don’t have to spread things which not true or we don’t know about yet. 

39 minutes ago, Citrom said:

The teachers can do whatever they want nobody will punish them if they do it. 
These laws are just for the show…political game which is pretty disgusting.

Yes, just like Russia, nothing is happening. Are you really aware of things?

b03a0a1ffcfdaf8bacabf80566f7594a.gif

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Yes, just like Russia, nothing is happening. Are you really aware of things?

b03a0a1ffcfdaf8bacabf80566f7594a.gif

Yes. They probably do this just to f.ck with our opposition which are stronger then ever in the past 12 years and the government started to sh.t their pants so they’ll do any evil thing to stay in power.
I see you are from Brasil, so you can’t see through this situation.

Summerboi14
2 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Not Funny Reaction GIF

How are they even going to track that???

Maybe you have to click on a button to say you are 18+ :triggered:

DanielM

This is not okay. I know EU has been busing dealing with Brexit and now the pandemic but it's time for them to take action against Hungary and Poland. It's not just wrong, it's actually against the European Law. The Commission needs to take action against this kind of politics asap. As a European citizen I feel ashamed by it. 

Archived