💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim Jong-un Calls K-Pop a 'Vicious Cancer'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, described K-pop as a "vicious cancer" corrupting the young people he governs, and he plans to put a stop to it. He painted it as a threat to his country.

The New York Times reported that the politician has declared a new culture war to halt the spread and influence of South Korean movies, K-dramas and K-pop videos to his citizens through a secretive anti-K-pop campaign, which Seoul-based news source Daily NK first learned about from leaked internal documents coming from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

He said it harmed the "attire, hairstyles, speeches, behaviors" of North Koreans and weakening his control. 

The Times reported that North Korea made a new law in December that could give people up to 15 years in a labor camp or owning and/or watching South Korean entertainment.

source source

Cockroach of GGD

bionic

If he was talking about KPop stans, he wouldn't be wrong :gum: 

I thought he had full contorl over N. Korea media? How is KPop even spreading? Black market??

buy bionic

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Black market??

yes but it is dangerous
"On April 25, North Korean authorities publicly executed a man who illegally sold USBs and CDs that contained South Korean movies, music videos and dramas. A firing squad killed Lee in front of 500 people, including his immediate family members who were forced to stand in the front row. "
source

Cockroach of GGD

Omg what? Red Velvet was literally invited to perform in North Korea, and he praised their performance. 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, xcx said:

Omg what? Red Velvet was literally invited to perform in North Korea, and he praised their performance. 

this crowd is more dead than me inside:selena:

Cockroach of GGD

TheOriginalOne

He better be careful. He might have one of the mightiest armies on this earth but I don’t think their military training involves how to survive the fury of KPOP stans.

TheOriginalOne
16 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

this crowd is more dead than me inside:selena:

:air::air::air:

5-C579628-FB74-4-A2-E-A75-B-659-E112-BB6
0-BA39-A19-54-B6-4-A85-A400-FB17685-B58-

Dr Fudge

A true tyrant would utilize K pop stars to do his bidding with their mind-controlling pop music. :coffee: Unimpressed.

tenor.gif

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

PartySick

If the BTS stans take down Kim, I'll buy a BTS meal every day until the promotion ends :vegas:

💚

Jill
44 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I don’t think their military training involves how to survive the furry of KPOP stans

Do they have a giant furry suit they like to put on or did you mispell 'fury'?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

TheOriginalOne
34 minutes ago, Jill said:

Do they have a giant furry suit they like to put on or did you mispell 'fury'?

This wouldn’t have happened if your husband would have fixed the American education system :grr:

Sneaky Oliver

Who would have thought kpop stans would not only cancel celebrities but also dictators 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chesescake

Gosh remember South K used to blasting Twice to North K day and night, mabye he just jealous consider all North K have was some 80~90's old fashion girl band. :billie:

Archived