• Aphasic

• Lilbit

• SHALLOW

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chromatica WISHES

This is EVERYTHING 

destructivelove

The pink outfit is f’ing iconic.  In general though I’m struggling to understand her central cultural reference point for the planet and theme.   Some photos look like old glamour Hollywood’s interpretation of what the future and space travel would be like, which is actually a really cool thematic reference point.  But then others look like straight up modern CGI sci fi

• Thanks 1
  • COOOK changed the title to Doja Cat - PLANET HER photoshoot by David LaChapelle
PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

The pink outfit is f’ing iconic.  In general though I’m struggling to understand her central cultural reference point for the planet and theme.   Some photos look like old glamour Hollywood’s interpretation of what the future and space travel would be like, which is actually a really cool thematic reference point.  But then others look like straight up modern CGI sci fi

There are different "areas" of the planet, so I assume each image is in line with that. Some are closer to the "Kiss Me More" aesthetic and others are similar to the "Need to Know" video.

ConnorFilm

I am legitimately so excited for this album because I love alien concepts in general. It’s a shame Gaga isn’t on Planet Her because it would be so fitting following Chromatica

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, COOOK said:

E3nM9VuVEAA06St?format=jpg&name=large E3nNEvrWQAA0HLe?format=jpg&name=large

E3nDOKDXMAQP_rf?format=jpg&name=medium

E3nMpftWUAM95Lm?format=jpg&name=large E3nMNnPWEAEKisv?format=jpg&name=large

E3nhth_WUAwQXyN?format=jpg&name=medium

She looks amazing in every photo :vegas: I love the space vibe and all her outfits, especially the last pink one.