💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lorde - Solar Power (Album)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

It's been confirmed in an email sent to fans that this album is titled SOLAR POWER, you can read more on it here.

There were rumors the song, Solar Power, was releasing on the 21st, but it seems the song was always meant to be released today. Probably meaning that the full album will release on the 21st! (AKA the first day of summer!)

an angel held me like a child

Jose P

The director who made my first ever music video, Joel, helped me create the videos, building an entire cinematic universe that I can’t wait for you to see. I made something that encapsulates where I’m from — my family, my girlfriends, my outdoors, my constant ruminations, and my unending search for the divine.

[…]

There’s SO much more detail to come — a truly comical amount of detail, honestly. You can look to the natural calendar for clues.

OMGG I’m so excited :bradley:

alsemanche

Idk if the album will come out on the 21st honestly. i feel like she'll release at least another single (probably Mood Ring) on the 21st then the album at some point. I'm trying to find clues from natural events happening in June/July but there's like the solstice and a  bunch of meteor showers and that's it :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jill

First Green Light and then Solar Power. She's truly a champion of climate change.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MonSwiftAnton

God I am so exited but I will jam in the car to the single mean while. I just want this era to be long and I'm going to enjoy it!

Saint Hollywood

This is exactly what I needed. It seems that Lorde has always released music at pivotal turning points in my life. I’m going through a lot right now involving death in my family today (due to Covid), and this is a strong reminder that maybe life can get better in time. I hope that this album will help lift my spirit whenever it drops. I haven’t heard the single yet because I’m just not in the right mindset to listen currently, but I know that it’ll make me feel a bit happier. I really appreciate her. Sorry for such a serious and repetitive post, but I just felt the need to let that out. :heart:

Rat Boy

Perched for this. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

js4754394o9823

so videos are going to be connected? great

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Taylucifer

WE WON OMG, AND A VISUAL ALBUM, ITS OVER

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Jill
17 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Perched for this. 

Well, guess what? I'm more perched than you.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

IllusionLover
56 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The director who made my first ever music video, Joel, helped me create the videos, building an entire cinematic universe that I can’t wait for you to see. I made something that encapsulates where I’m from — my family, my girlfriends, my outdoors, my constant ruminations, and my unending search for the divine.

[…]

There’s SO much more detail to come — a truly comical amount of detail, honestly. You can look to the natural calendar for clues.

OMGG I’m so excited :bradley:

This is what Gaga should've done for Chromatica, shoot all the videos at once. :bradley:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived