Watch THE Speech

lgbt

Pulse Nightclub to become national memorial

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

PartySick

FIVE YEARS :air: WHAT :air:

Existential crisis about the rapid passing of time aside, this is really sweet. I so badly want to visit Pulse.

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
ProfessionalClown
Just now, PartySick said:

Existential crisis about the rapid passing of time aside, this is really sweet. I so badly want to visit Pulse.

I remember that weekend vividly bc Christina Grimmie died on that Friday in Orlando and then the shooting happened 2 days after. It was tragedy after tragedy 

• Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
vinster13

can’t believe I was 14 when that happened.  I was still coming to terms with my own sexuality at that time and even though I was just a kid this did have a huge impact on me

• Love 4
holy scheisse

I live 5 minutes away from pulse. Not a day goes by where there aren't people visiting and paying respects when I drive by. :heart:

• Love 6
Monsterabriel

I'm gonna cry tears of happiness:sara:

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Love 1
HuffsAhoy

Such a beautiful and welcomed move. I still remember collapsing on the floor in agony on the morning of the 12th because quite a few of my friends were there the night of the shooting and I could not get up with them. 

10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's a very somber memorial. The aura around the entire block is nothing but sadness. It reminds me of the 9/11 Memorial in NYC. Just walking near the ground were people died is unsettling. 

Rain on Me
  • Love 2
Stephen

I'm glad it passed, rightfully so. Honored to have worked on a video related to this, hopefully I can share it soon.

• Love 1
HuffsAhoy
13 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I remember that weekend vividly bc Christina Grimmie died on that Friday in Orlando and then the shooting happened 2 days after. It was tragedy after tragedy 

That entire few days was horrific. First, Christina was murdered, then Pulse, and two days after that Lane Graves, was killed by an alligator at Disney. 

Rain on Me
TimisaMonster

Those poor innocent people...this is the only right thing to do to keep their memory alive

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Hew

This is such good news, I'm glad it is being recognised officially as a national memorial. Still Rip though.