alsemanche

It's official! Our Lorde and savior is back!Ā 

Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic

I see her trying to become a MPG but still also trying to maintain her signature sound and artistic integrity. I don't love the song but it's a grower and I hope it does well.Ā 

TheLocals

I really like this song, I think it is a grower but i find it very well produced

he/they

COOOK

SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLE I'M LOVING THE VIBES AND THE SONG JUST SAVED MY SUMMER OMG THE WAY I'M LOOSING ITĀ CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

I love it when alt-pop musicians with a sort of persona have their fun pop-yĀ era, it always seems like a kind of reliefĀ for them and it radiates a good feelingĀ 

alsemanche

SHE REALLY LOOKS PRETTIER THAN JESUS HUH

IVE MISSED HER SO MUCHĀ :giveup:

Agunimon

I actually really like it. I am a little underwhelmed mentally, but only because since she's been gone for a while from public eye altogether, I expected a bigger track to come back with.

• alsemanche changed the title to Lorde - Solar Power
beaublue

AfterĀ her past 2 lead singles I feel like this is sort of a let down? Idk but either way Iā€™m not really vibing with the perspective of the song either. ā€œIā€™m kinda like a prettier Jesusā€ & then she sings about how sheā€™ll heal you etc & the video is like some beach vibe cultĀ :ladyhaha:Ā sort of feels arrogant & kinda creepy? If you like it though then thatā€™s valid, I just donā€™t vibe with it. Sorry.

Monsterclaw

The video looks like a deleted scene from MidsommarĀ :vegas:Ā 

but I really like it, a chill summer song

Pharamon

Love the mv and the song, shes glowing! But I would lie if I said I didn't miss her darker, more depressing and sad vibes in music

Mindblown

Ā I was scared I wouldn't like it considering of the rumors for the album, but i'm hyped now

alsemanche

The way she takes that puffĀ :bradley:Ā i love her

LastNight

Oh I love it SO much. The song is gorgeous, summery, perfect,Ā and the video is so nice! Really lovely all round and Iā€™m just so so happy to have her back, sheā€™s incredible.Ā 

Archived