Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oasis’ Noel Gallagher slams Little Mix, Chris Martin and every band

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Little Mix won the Best British Group award at this year’s Brits — a title won by Oasis in 1996.

Oasis’ Noel Gallagher said: “Little Mix, with the greatest respect, are not in the same league as Oasis. Not even in the same f***ing sport.
“It’s a symptom of the music business chasing the numbers — and there not being any bands or songwriters in those bands.

“Modern bands about today would be a sermon about how ‘we’re not worthy to be here and you’re our fans, you’re amazing, and without you . . . ’ F*** off.
“Chris Martin is very guilty of it. Almost everybody who came after us is guilty of it.
“We were kind of like, ‘We don’t have to remind people why they’re here. They’re f***ing here to see us.
“But we live in a world now where you have to tell people how amazing they are because they get upset and I’m not that person now.”

source

Cockroach of GGD

Gimme More

He's always been trash, he doesn't know what he's talking about Little Mix have wrote the majority of their own songs.

Plus Leigh-Anne and Jade are officially signed as songwriters with Sony.

Why's he so angry about a female group winning this award for the first time ever in all 40+ years of the Brits?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HuffsAhoy

He sounds pressed and bitter :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RAMROD

This guy and his brother have anger issues, always trying to find someone to fight since the 90s, evwn with each other, so don't mind him.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A MESS

oasis are crap heheheheheh

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Runway

Little mix IS indeed generic pop but i do hate that people always assume there’s no way female pop singers could possibly also be songwriters 

flyaway

For a second I read " Noel Gallagher slams Little monsters", and I was like "Well deserved :ally:"

Oh God, Noel is always complaining about something. Of course he's right, but he sounds bitter every single time he talks about pop music. There are better ways to express those thoughts without targeting other artists.

At least Coldplay is still releasing music, something that Oasis stopped doing because of their big ego.

JusKeepBreathin

He's trashy and Oasis isn't the end all of rock bands, but did he lie about anything else tho?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He's trashy and Oasis isn't the end all of rock bands, but did he lie about anything else tho?

Yes, Little Mix write the majority of their own music.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Gimme More said:

Yes, Little Mix write the majority of their own music.

I meant about the fans. You are right that is true too. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gimme More
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I meant about the fans. You are right that is true too. 

Oh right, well in regards to Little Mix they were literally voted for by fans/the general public to win the X Factor back in 2011 and it did get them to where they are today.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Oh right, well in regards to Little Mix they were literally voted for by fans/the general public to win the X Factor back in 2011 and it did get them to where they are today.

I love Little Mix ever since Black Magic. I'm not trying to knock them. My comment was strictly about fan service. Even TV shows alter the scripts for fan service. It's getting tiresome. 

Archived