Justin Drew Bieber

Which do you prefer?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Family Guy
    • American Dad

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Which one do you prefer? I prefer Family Guy, although the newer episodes feel awkward.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

American Dad...Roger is everything :sharon:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

jackoajl

We need the "both" option.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

PartySick
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

American Dad...Roger is everything :sharon:

Yes :bradley:

I quote this at least once a week

🖤

dit

The Alien in American Dad carries the entire show. He is the best character in both worlds BUT Family Guy's entire cast is pretty solid whereas American Dad is full of lame characters. If they could merge the Alien into the Family Guy world permenently it would be beyond amazing lol

weed

hmm.. Family Guy is more consistent, but I wanna say American Dad

Queen Gloria

American Dad. I feel like the humor is slightly more fresh and clever than FG. FG started it all, and I have respect for it for being so groundbreaking at its time, but AD just makes me laugh more. FG is reaching the point like The Simpsons where it's just gone on too long and it doesn't feel fun to watch anymore. I feel like AD is easier to binge watch and a little more relatable. 

guccic0och

Season 2 of Family Guy is my favourite season of ANY TV show ever (tied with season 2 of Community)

BUT Family Guy has become pretty weak the past few years, tho I do still get a few laughs from it so its all good. I do like American Dad but I always go back to Family Guy because it's just more my humor

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Babba the Hutt

Roger is by far the best and funniest character in both shows, I'd love to someday have a funny alien buddy like him. Family Guy tries too hard to be offensive at times and some references and jokes can be hit or miss (just personal taste). :ohwell: I really appreciate that they finally, finally stopped the Meg abuse (several years late) and the girl can finally have more fun with the rest of the family instead of being the show's universe's punching bag. I believe that the show improved some aspects but, at the same time, became kinda boring.

Spoiler

and while Seth MacFarlane (the creator, voicing Peter, Stewie, Brian, etc.) has a great singing voice goddamn he's annoying about it singing in almost every episode. We get it, you sing well and think you're the reincarnation of Frank Sinatra. :saladga: I've skipped long scenes or entire episodes because of it.

In retrospective, I think I enjoy American Dad a lot more even tho it's been years since I watch any episode of it. I'd always choose modern Family Guy or American Dad instead of The Simpsons, now THAT is a very fast and serious decline in quality. And I suffer for Marge's voice actress.

1 hour ago, dit said:

The Alien in American Dad carries the entire show. He is the best character in both worlds BUT Family Guy's entire cast is pretty solid whereas American Dad is full of lame characters. If they could merge the Alien into the Family Guy world permenently it would be beyond amazing lol

YES PLEASE!! Put Roger in Family Guy :pawsup: he would really improve the show.

BUtterfield 8

I love both but American Dad is so much more funnier than family guy 

Archived