Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa was the UK's most-played Artist of 2020

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Dua Lipa was the most-played artist on UK radio and television last year, thanks to her hugely successful Future Nostalgia album.

Dua tops the most-played of 2020 in the annual report by music licensing company PPL, which tracks music played on television, radio and pubs and clubs.

The star's hit singles Don't Start Now and Physical rank among the ten most played songs of 2020 on UK airwaves, and she takes the overall artist top spot when plays from across her catalogue are added together. 

"Thank you so much to everyone that listened to and loved my music during 2020," she said. "I'm incredibly proud that I was the most-played artist on radio, TV and all across the UK.

"I so wanted Future Nostalgia to bring some happiness during such a difficult time.Thanks to everyone who supported it and also to PPL, who do important work in making sure artists and musicians are paid when their music is played.”

Most-played artists of 2020

1. Dua Lipa
2. Ed Sheeran
3. Ariana Grande
4. Sam Smith
5. Calvin Harris 
6. Little Mix
7. Coldplay
8. Justin Bieber
9. Maroon 5
10 The Weeknd

Source: PPL/ OCC

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The star's hit singles Don't Start Now and Physical rank among the ten most played songs of 2020 on UK airwaves, and she takes the overall artist top spot when plays from across her catalogue are added together. 

I seem to remember that Stupid Love and Rain On Me were both in the top ten as well at some point

the UK has taste, we were thirsty for Gaga :tony:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic

As she should be. She has worked so hard and DELIVERS content.

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

Dua Lipa GIF by AMAs

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

vpez

deserved. the original FN is an amazing record and she worked her a** off for this. :applause:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived