Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Todrick Hall - FEMULINE

ItsCaseyPaul

Featured Posts

ItsCaseyPaul

Todrick Hall has released his third album titled FEMULINE today, June 8th, 2021. I am surprised no one has made a thread on this yet, so decided to make one.

Has anyone heard it yet? I'm halfway through now and it is :firega: 

It features several icons including Chaka Khan, Brandy, Tyra Banks, TS Madison and Nicole Scherzinger. So far I am LIVING. I will edit once I'm done listening to give more of my thoughts :bear:

Here is a video for Rainin' Fellas : (I have no idea how to imbed videos here :saladga:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ny33H8BQTU

What are your thoughts?

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Nano

We should do a megarate!!

Rainin' Fellas is a bop! Love the music video!!

You chew beef, I wear meat.

TimisaMonster

Is he givng an homage to the BTW album cover with the unicorn motorcycle and his mouth open like that? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

INNA

Is this the same person who never paid several dozen people large sums of money for work done? :lmao: Grifters gon’ grift, living the album cover, v inspired!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

BlingNotTheMusic

Todrick as a person is so problematic (see his previous assistant's claims of racism) but his music and videos slap. :sharon:

StarstruckIllusion

the Raining Fellas vid oh my god what an absolute collapse :giveup:

BornAsUnic0rn

IT’S SO GOOD.

The song with Nicole slaps hard, exactly what I want to hear from her and the Dolls. 

Wolf Boy

The album lyrics/song titles are like a parody of what someone thinks gay people are all like. It’s cringe.

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

The album lyrics/song titles are like a parody of what someone thinks gay people are all like. It’s cringe.

It gives me "being gay is my personality" vibes. 

Tobcho
8 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

it's fake af he s just milking this fierce gay persona he's built and omg the taste level of all the songs is 0. Kinda homophobic tbh. Nicole and Chaka Khan should've said no tbh. I actually loved him in 2016 and Papi was such a bop but he ain't it sadly.

Archived